+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I submitted my file on 12th April, 2017 and I am PNP Inland. I received update on my application last week that I passed Medical Exam.

Just wondering what are the percentages to get PR after Medical..?? Does it mean that we are safe once we have medical update.? Is there any chance that they reject application..?

Please share your thoughts on this. I am unaware about specific thread for this.

Thanks in advance.

Medical is just one part of your application. All the below factors should be satisfied,

1) Eligibility
2) Security
3) Criminality check.

Reactions: Sandycool

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Medical is just one part of your application. All the below factors should be satisfied,

1) Eligibility
2) Security
3) Criminality check.
Thank you buddy...what does they usually check in "Eligibility..??

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
a very funny thing just happend..i found the application status as "updated" when i entered into the application i found the BG as in progress (as it was) i assume i didnt catch it turning to NA and back to IP2 :S :S damn that was so fast
Nice! Hopefully we'll get PPR in just a few days...

I already checked my CIC account 3 times today and no updates yet.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I have a feeling that there will be no PPRs this week since lots of Feb applicants are in IP2 and next week in shaa Allah there will be a big number of PPRs at the same time up to mid Feb just like what happened with Jan applicants. They divided the month into two PPR batches!

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you buddy...what does they usually check in "Eligibility..??
Following factors, there could be few more.

1) Job offer if you have enclosed
2) Work Experience
3) IELTS results
4) Educational qualifications - WES
5) PNP nomination details

Reactions: Sandycool

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a feeling that there will be no PPRs this week since lots of Feb applicants are in IP2 and next week in shaa Allah there will be a big number of PPRs at the same time up to mid Feb just like what happened with Jan applicants. They divided the month into two PPR batches!
Long weekend is coming next week. Aug 7th is a holiday.

DEC14

Jan 14, 2015
NS
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
My Medical passed today....BG went to " We are processing your background check.." for while and then went back to "NA".

Submitted my file on 12th April, 2017. I am PNP Inland..
In my profile, it showed up "medical passed" and "we are processing background check" for a night (Friday) and on Saturday morning, "we do not need a medical exam" and "we are processing background check..." Why "medical passed" may have gone back to the "We do not need a medical exam"? Any similar cases?

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
In my profile, it showed up "medical passed" and "we are processing background check" for a night (Friday) and on Saturday morning, "we do not need a medical exam" and "we are processing background check..." Why "medical passed" may have gone back to the "We do not need a medical exam"? Any similar cases?
My still shows "You passed Medical exam" and bG shows "NA"

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi All,

I called CIC today and they said that my file is at CPC Ottawa. It was at Sydney, Nova Scotia before. How long does it take to process file at CPC Ottawa..??