+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Just got PPR
Aor 31 Jan
Spouse was changed to accompanying back in April
Background check was changed to N/A and IP2 last week on the same day.
Requested for spouse application fee and RPRF fees on the same day.
Finally done. So happy....Good luck!
Hey Punit, what you mean by spouse was changed to accompanying back in April?

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Its a bit of relief that CIC has done one round each last month and this month (round of invitations)
This might result in faster execution of the files.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Guys, has anybody had the following message in your application details:

Review of additional documents: "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

I know I might be stressed for nothing but does anybody have an idea when they'll send me a message? Should I call CIC? Thank you!:(

Screen of my application details: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufloid5vew64bun/222.jpg?dl=0

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same thing and my AOR is JAB 7th..................

I guess this means your eligibility is not passed yet.

As I have a "review required" so it never changes.

I guess once the eligibility is passed, it will back to we do not need....

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I saw an "upload" on-line, I clicked, but nothing showed on my application. IP is still under processing.
AOR 9 Feb. Any ideas what is it referring to?

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long to receive my passport with immigration visa? The visa office also has a long queue up..... lol

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
Guys, has anybody had the following message in your application details:

Review of additional documents: "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

I know I might be stressed for nothing but does anybody have an idea when they'll send me a message? Should I call CIC? Thank you!:(

Screen of my application details: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufloid5vew64bun/222.jpg?dl=0
I have the same quote. Two weeks after this quote, they asked me to send them resume. I believe they will ask you some additional documents soon. Its good if you can give them a call

Reactions: Anford

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
I have the same quote. Two weeks after this quote, they asked me to send them resume. I believe they will ask you some additional documents soon. Its good if you can give them a call
And its amazing that even after sending my resume, this quote is not changed yet since 14th June.

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
Guys I have a situation and I need to know if anyone else have/had the same...

I'm a PNP Inland applicant and my Provincial Nomination was issued under the "International Graduate" category, however I had support from my employer with a job offer. The issue is that my employer let me down and I don't work for that company anymore.

I know sometimes CIC call the employer to confirm status of the applicant, but do they do that for all PNP applicants? Does anyone have more information or experience around this situation? Does anyone had the same issue and still got the PPR?

I have made some research and I never new about someone who got the PR denied for that specific reason.

BCPNP Inland
AOR Feb 13th
BG: "We are processing your Bg..."

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a situation and I need to know if anyone else have/had the same...

I'm a PNP Inland applicant and my Provincial Nomination was issued under the "International Graduate" category, however I had support from my employer with a job offer. The issue is that my employer let me down and I don't work for that company anymore.

I know sometimes CIC call the employer to confirm status of the applicant, but do they do that for all PNP applicants? Does anyone have more information or experience around this situation? Does anyone had the same issue and still got the PPR?

I have made some research and I never new about someone who got the PR denied for that specific reason.

BCPNP Inland
AOR Feb 13th
BG: "We are processing your Bg..."
If you are employer driven PNP, losing job will loss your PNP means less 600 points.

The best way is to lay low bud, and hope they dont contact your employer to do any verification.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Thanks! Yeah they have already asked me (about a month ago) to upload IMM5562 (my travels) and a week after that to pay RPRF and upload the receipt. Now I assume there will be some other document needed. I'll give them a call. Thanks again.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
My CIC account, only shows that I passed the medical check. Eligibility and background are still under review.. The dates I provided for medical and criminality are from the GCMS note I received last month..It showed all updates till June 15 and I noticed in it that the officer had July 7 as a deadline to start working on my eligibility.
I don't know when I passed security check. I intended to call CIC only after I cross the 6 months time frame. However, I got my PPR just one day before it :D
Thank you so much

andybitty

May 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

Finally I got PPR. I am so happy today. My lawyer received ppr email yesterday and forwarded to me today.

When I saw ppr email today, i couldn't believe myself. One of the best day of my life.

Please see my timeline:-

AOR 28 January
IP1 - 11 April medical passed same day
Additional document - 3rd may
ADR submitted - 11 may

There is no communication after that from IRCC.

I called CIC on last Thursday and they said eligibility recommend pass, criminality in progress and security not started. Also , I sent an email to CPC ottawa email ID on 12th July and I got a reply that my file is under review and require additional verification. I was really depressed since then and expecting a long wait. But , thanks God, this painful process of waiting is over.

IP1 never changed to N/A throughout the processing of our application.

Also, I got an update in my profile last Friday. We need additional documents for processing your application changed to we don't need documents from you.
Regards

Last edited: