Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Thanks. one more questions tho. Is there a time limit to do the landing once you have received our passport? Im thinking about going back to China for while, but I dont knwo how long i will be staying there since I dont know how long I can stay in China before I do the landing.
The expire date is on your landing visa. Normally they give you six months.

Reactions: guanjiankun

F3rham

Jul 20, 2017
Congratulation to all who got their PPR request and I hope everyone from January and December AOR will get theirs PPR soon.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
GUYS my BG just turned to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " after being NA since April 21-23rd. IS this IP2? I am Feb 10th AOR inland applicant..

Congrats for those who got their PPR and good luck for all of us.

hiheha

Apr 19, 2016
Hello EveryOne,

I've got my PPR today.

My AOR: JAN 27
Medical: April 8
Criminality: April 11
Security and Background check: July 19
PPR: July 26

hiheha

Apr 19, 2016
GUYS my BG just turned to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " after being NA since April 21-23rd. IS this IP2? I am Feb 10th AOR inland applicant..

Congrats for those who got their PPR and good luck for all of us.
Yes I think this is your IP2.. It did the same for me last week and today I received my PPR.. I'm a Jan 27 AOR

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello EveryOne,

I've got my PPR today.

My AOR: JAN 27
Medical: April 8
Criminality: April 11
Security and Background check: July 19
PPR: July 26
How is it possible for Eligibility and Security to be passed on the same day? I called them yesterday and they said Eligibility is under final review and Security is not started yet, and today my BG went to IP2 so I think Eligibility is passed but Security is not stated.

Ahawala

Nov 2, 2016
Exact same timeline except for AOR I am on Feb 10th , all the best to all of us
Yes hope all of us will get ppr soon. I have a friend whose aor is Feb 4, and today her bg just went to "we are processing..." too. Hope they are starting to processing feb applicants at the same time with dec. and jan. Inland pnp applicants.

Reactions: Hanan22

hiheha

Apr 19, 2016
Congrats. when did your eligibility and security pass?
My CIC account, only shows that I passed the medical check. Eligibility and background are still under review.. The dates I provided for medical and criminality are from the GCMS note I received last month..It showed all updates till June 15 and I noticed in it that the officer had July 7 as a deadline to start working on my eligibility.
I don't know when I passed security check. I intended to call CIC only after I cross the 6 months time frame. However, I got my PPR just one day before it :D

hiheha

Apr 19, 2016
How is it possible for Eligibility and Security to be passed on the same day? I called them yesterday and they said Eligibility is under final review and Security is not started yet, and today my BG went to IP2 so I think Eligibility is passed but Security is not stated.
I think the same too.. IRCC never work on two stages simultaneously. So yes, you for sure have already passed the eligibility once IP2 started.