+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
According my boss they just confirmed my employment status, the call is no more than 10 mins.
Well 10 mins is a lot

Can you elaborate

Do you work for a small company

Who was the point of contact on your employment letter meaning was it just your boss or the hr person or both

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Because when it changes to IP2 eligibility is passed for sure and security can either be passed or on going
Ok exactly meaning they see more than us because in my case, the lady confirmed on Monday the security is passed as well... and there was no way I could find out by myself just because I turned IP2 now... I hope I'm right and they see more than us.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Ok exactly meaning they see more than us because in my case, the lady confirmed on Monday the security is passed as well... and there was no way I could find out by myself just because I turned IP2 now... I hope I'm right and they see more than us.
Once it changes to IP2 they do see more than us meaning for e.g. if the security is passed on to CSIS or is staying internal. Other than that call centre agents can't see much more than we see. Of course they are aware of internal policies for e.g. my BG status is till NA and the agent said that the visa officer has to go back in to your file in x amount of time and put some sort of update. That is something we don't know.

Reactions: cki59

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Once it changes to IP2 they do see more than us meaning for e.g. if the security is passed on to CSIS or is staying internal. Other than that call centre agents can't see much more than we see. Of course they are aware of internal policies for e.g. my BG status is till NA and the agent said that the visa officer has to go back in to your file in x amount of time and put some sort of update. That is something we don't know.
Hopefully you will get soon the PPR email... I cannot believe you are still NA... and AOR Jan 12th... Good luck!

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
D
Well 10 mins is a lot

Can you elaborate

Do you work for a small company

Who was the point of contact on your employment letter meaning was it just your boss or the hr person or both
He did not tell me the details.

Just simply make sure I am still here working with the title.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
D

He did not tell me the details.

Just simply make sure I am still here working with the title.

That's strange because your current status should have no bearing on the application. As the application is based on what's happened in the past.

What kind of work permit do you have?

More importantly lets see if now your status changes to IP2

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Hi Guys, do we have a thread for tracking passport sent?

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's strange because your current status should have no bearing on the application. As the application is based on what's happened in the past.

What kind of work permit do you have?

More importantly lets see if now your status changes to IP2
I guess because my PNP was supported by this employer. I will update you if I have IP2

ramanujan

Aug 15, 2016
Hi luyule,
What was your background status before?
Ip1 or Not applicable or next step to conduct background check?

Hey guys,

My Details column on the home page shows "Updated", but I could not find anything new after I clicked into my application status. Any thoughts?

AOR FEB 2ND
PNP INLAND
Wha

luoyule

Jul 26, 2017
Hi luyule,
What was your background status before?
Ip1 or Not applicable or next step to conduct background check?

Wha
Mine now is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
To be honest I don't remember whether the wording has changed, but should be something similar.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Feb 2nd AOR,

This is as per the IVR, My BG is updated to "we are processing your background check",
Since April 13th my BG was "Next step is to conduct background check". The status changed today.

Hopefully Feb applicants start receiving PPR soon.
Congrats, Are you PNP inland? all the best

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Thanks! Have you received your passport yet? I wonder how long it will take for us to get our passport back~
Yep, I've done the landing. The processing time of my passport took exactly 3 weeks.

Last edited: