+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

kaaaak

Jan 20, 2015
Can anyone tell me which stage I am at IP1 or IP2? I got my BOWP last month so I assume R10 is complete.

My AOR is Feb 8th
Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

No update since April 17th! I don't recall seeing my background check change in 2 months at least.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me which stage I am at IP1 or IP2? I got my BOWP last month so I assume R10 is complete.

My AOR is Feb 8th
Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

No update since April 17th! I don't recall seeing my background check change in 2 months at least.
If you have not seen it change to NA, then it is still IP1

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi, Guys~ I just received PPR from CIC! It has been 204 days since AOR!

I almost burst into tears when I saw it. 10 years since the first day I landed in Vancouver and going to SFU. All the old days & all the changes.... CEC got changed in 2013, and then PNP....Lucky that I got 4 year PGWP, otherwise I will not be here writing this to all of you.

You all have been so much help, and when I am desperate, you guys are always here to cheer me up. I wanna say thank you to all of you, and I really appreciate all the help and guidance that I have received. Thanks again.

It has been 204 days since AOR. I think calling CIC and let the call center agent to put up a note to the visa officer really helps! I have been waiting and waiting, almost lost hope but until last Friday this very nice call center agent said I can help you to put up a note to the officer saying your application has well passed 180 days. The note was put on Friday Afternoon, I received just now!! You guys can give it a try if you application has well passed 180 days. Just a little advice from my experience.

Thank you again and I wish all of you god speed for the next phase of your Life!

AOR - Jan 2, 2017
Medical passed - March 13, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
PPR - July 24, 2017
Really proud of you buddy!

Reactions: guanjiankun

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi Folks.
I just received my ppr request!!!!. Pnp Inland Aor 24 the January. BG NA to this date. My spouse is in Our home country . Our agent just told me because we two are in different countries. It will take about 2-3 months for my spouse (back home )to receive his passport with visa stamped. Is this true? .does any body know about this?
Congrats

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Any Idea on Feb PNP inland applications, Is there any trend going on?
I am inland ontario nominee with Feb 6 AOR, BG - NA.

Congrats who got PPR and just be patience who didnt get it yet.
I'm a Feb applicant and no news for me yet.

BCPNP Inland
AOR - Feb 13th
BG - "We are processing your background..." - I'm not sure if it's IP1 or IP2 since I never saw it changes to NA.