+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
what do you mean? I live in Manitoba.
Yeah I meant to ask, have you never lived in Ontario, probably why they asked you for a settlement plan

And how long you been in Canada

They asked you for your military record meaning you have served else where

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello All, i am asking agin. I read all posts in all forum didnt find relevant answer. Cic asked me to upload new passport which has validity more then 6 months unfortunately I couldn't as i am on implied status in canada and therefore doesn't fit within Indian embassy protocols. So i uploaded LOE explains my circumstances. They gave me deadline of July 15 but didn't get back to me with further instructions. Anyone has something to say?
OINP NOVE 2016
AOR FEB 5
MED APRIL 12
NEW PP REQUEST JUNE 21
BG NA
WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOC
wts next???????? Pls help.

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hello All, i am asking agin. I read all posts in all forum didnt find relevant answer. Cic asked me to upload new passport which has validity more then 6 months unfortunately I couldn't as i am on implied status in canada and therefore doesn't fit within Indian embassy protocols. So i uploaded LOE explains my circumstances. They gave me deadline of July 15 but didn't get back to me with further instructions. Anyone has something to say?
OINP NOVE 2016
AOR FEB 5
MED APRIL 12
NEW PP REQUEST JUNE 21
BG NA
WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOC
wts next???????? Pls help.
Have you applied for the new passport?

BlueJays2017

Jan 11, 2017
Called IRCC today and they told my BG IP2 was completed just today and will hear soon from the officer.
AOR Jan 27
BG IP2 Jan 19th
OINP INLAND

Hope to hear from them either today or tomorrow!

Reactions: cki59

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
No I couldn't as i am waiting for new visitor permit. I m very much close to 6 months deadline and so far no issues no ADRs. I assume everything is good except this. Wt u say?

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Current PP expiring in dece 2017. I have had few friends who received PPR with PP expiring in 2-3 months. I dont know why m i being tortured

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning everyone, just to let you know, I just called IRCC and here the answer I got: eligibility and security passed. She said now you have to wait for them to get back to you.

FYI Jan 28th and IP2 July 19th. I'm super excited and happy and relieved at the same time that I'm finally coming to the end of it!! I cannot wait to receive the email now. Have all a great Monday and keep hope.
Hi, how do you know when your IP2 started? Does it show on the GCMS notes? I don't know how to figure out if my IP2 has started or not. Thanks!
Holding thumbs for you, sure your PPR are right around the corner.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi, Guys~ I just received PPR from CIC! It has been 204 days since AOR!

I almost burst into tears when I saw it. 10 years since the first day I landed in Vancouver and going to SFU. All the old days & all the changes.... CEC got changed in 2013, and then PNP....Lucky that I got 4 year PGWP, otherwise I will not be here writing this to all of you.

You all have been so much help, and when I am desperate, you guys are always here to cheer me up. I wanna say thank you to all of you, and I really appreciate all the help and guidance that I have received. Thanks again.

It has been 204 days since AOR. I think calling CIC and let the call center agent to put up a note to the visa officer really helps! I have been waiting and waiting, almost lost hope but until last Friday this very nice call center agent said I can help you to put up a note to the officer saying your application has well passed 180 days. The note was put on Friday Afternoon, I received just now!! You guys can give it a try if you application has well passed 180 days. Just a little advice from my experience.

Thank you again and I wish all of you god speed for the next phase of your Life!

AOR - Jan 2, 2017
Medical passed - March 13, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
PPR - July 24, 2017

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017
Hi Folks.
I just received my ppr request!!!!. Pnp Inland Aor 24 the January. BG NA to this date. My spouse is in Our home country . Our agent just told me because we two are in different countries. It will take about 2-3 months for my spouse (back home )to receive his passport with visa stamped. Is this true? .does any body know about this?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys I have a question,

I am PNP Inland Feb 10th AOR,

I applied for BOWP on May 17th and it was approved today, does this mean I passed Eligibility?
Last time I called CIC they told me that Security and Eligibility are not started yet!

Any thoughts?
Thank you and congrats new PPR holders

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017

I almost burst into tears when I saw it. 10 years since the first day I landed in Vancouver and going to SFU. All the old days & all the changes.... CEC got changed in 2013, and then PNP....Lucky that I got 4 year PGWP, otherwise I will not be here writing this to all of you.

You all have been so much help, and when I am desperate, you guys are always here to cheer me up. I wanna say thank you to all of you, and I really appreciate all the help and guidance that I have received. Thanks again.

It has been 204 days since AOR. I think calling CIC and let the call center agent to put up a note to the visa officer really helps! I have been waiting and waiting, almost lost hope but until last Friday this very nice call center agent said I can help you to put up a note to the officer saying your application has well passed 180 days. The note was put on Friday Afternoon, I received just now!! You guys can give it a try if you application has well passed 180 days. Just a little advice from my experience.

Thank you again and I wish all of you god speed for the next phase of your Life!

AOR - Jan 2, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
PPR - July 24, 2017
So happy for you man. Wish you all the best for your future

Reactions: guanjiankun

cki59

Apr 27, 2017

AOR - Jan 2, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
PPR - July 24, 2017
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS :) Enjoy your new life without stress and infinite wait!! :)

Reactions: guanjiankun

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks.
I just received my ppr request!!!!. Pnp Inland Aor 24 the January. BG NA to this date. My spouse is in Our home country . Our agent just told me because we two are in different countries. It will take about 2-3 months for my spouse (back home )to receive his passport with visa stamped. Is this true? .does any body know about this?
First of all congrats on your PPR. I have 2 questions:

1. Was your spouse included in your PR application?
2. IF 'yes' to 1 then did you receive PPR request for your spouse also?