+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a reminder for anyone who just received PPR email
Don't forget to print Annex A. Also if the email was sent to gmail..remember to click "view full emails" before printing...I was confused at the Annex A coz I dont know where to fill the mailing address..It's just a blank box beside the instruction. Then I went back to my mailbox and figured out why...

Best of luck to anyone who is still waiting for PPR! It's a long wait but eventually we will all get it.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Just a reminder for anyone who just received PPR email
Don't forget to print Annex A. Also if the email was sent to gmail..remember to click "view full emails" before printing...I was confused at the Annex A coz I dont know where to fill the mailing address..It's just a blank box beside the instruction. Then I went back to my mailbox and figured out why...

Best of luck to anyone who is still waiting for PPR! It's a long wait but eventually we will all get it.
what was the problem?

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
That seems like a reply to a web forminquiry, did you perhaps make a web form inquiry previously? Those do take weeks to respond from what I hear and are very general, maybe this has nothing to do with actual updates on your file? not sure, but it's just a thought.
It was replied me in 2 days and I just wrote a paragraph to them in general like it's been 6 months on my file and all and they replied me this

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Alright then..

Its the 23rd today

Many PPRs for Jan PNP Inlanders!! Congrats to all!

My BG is still NA. The reason is no where to be found. Has to be eligibility although I can't think of anything wrong with my eligibility. Everything from the employment letter to each document is perfect in regards to the requirements. Sadly I haven't gotten any input from the forum participants as to why my BG might be NA. Maybe because no one knows.

There are a couple or more maybe with BG NA and they posted something along the lines of something not being certain with their eligibility so that's why I am guessing that it might be the case with me too.

Kindly please provide input. And also inform if your BG is still NA.

Akashsandhu73 your BG is still NA I am guessing and guanjiankun you've been told that everything is approved so my guess is your situations are completely different as far as CIC is concerned.

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
Alright then..

Its the 23rd today

Many PPRs for Jan PNP Inlanders!! Congrats to all!

My BG is still NA. The reason is no where to be found. Has to be eligibility although I can't think of anything wrong with my eligibility. Everything from the employment letter to each document is perfect in regards to the requirements. Sadly I haven't gotten any input from the forum participants as to why my BG might be NA. Maybe because no one knows.

There are a couple or more maybe with BG NA and they posted something along the lines of something not being certain with their eligibility so that's why I am guessing that it might be the case with me too.

Kindly please provide input. And also inform if your BG is still NA.

Akashsandhu73 your BG is still NA I am guessing and guanjiankun you've been told that everything is approved so my guess is your situations are completely different as far as CIC is concerned.
Yes my friend BG is still NA since March and no update since my medical passed. Every time I call and they say the same thing that file is still under process we don't need any further documents but if we needed something we will reach you.

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
Any FEB 2017 applicant got recent updates?

BC PNP Inland
AOR - Feb 13, 2017
BG -" We are processing your background check..."

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Yes my friend BG is still NA since March and no update since my medical passed. Every time I call and they say the same thing that file is still under process we don't need any further documents but if we needed something we will reach you.
Exactly what they say to me on call.

Have you ordered your notes or taken any other steps