Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Yes me , aor 11 Dec
Me too. December 18th.

I just called the call center and got a very unpleasant grumpy agent. Still in the same stage, background check. So I don't be getting a PPR any time soon

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Yes me , aor 11 Dec
Wow!

That's not a good sign for us much after you

Have you tried to find out why that is

Called, webform, email or notes?
My casr
Wow!

That's not a good sign for us much after you

Have you tried to find out why that is

Called, webform, email or notes?
Visa officer asked for additional document, i submitted 2 months ago, MP has called once, I have called thrice, they are saying he is still reviewing it :) he put a note on my file saying, legally he has 3 months to review it and he is taking full time ... I mean c'mon kindly review it and make decision

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
My husband is a January 23 AOR, he recieved his PPR (of what I think is a PPR) email yesterday. Oddly enough, it was sent to the immigration representative that we used last for his TRV which was the most recent application, and not the immigration consultant that worked on his PR file. So we were a bit confused about that.

Any body know how long after you send in the passport you get it back? Also, do they give you a date for a landing interview when they return the passport?

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
I got this email today AOR 18th jan

Dear applicant,

This refers to your email below.

Your file is currently being processed. CIC intends to process the majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. However, processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I am not hoping anything from them now
I am done.

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
I even called them today and asked that do you have any additional info rather than what I see and he said not really we can see the same thing what you can see....

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
My casr

Visa officer asked for additional document, i submitted 2 months ago, MP has called once, I have called thrice, they are saying he is still reviewing it :) he put a note on my file saying, legally he has 3 months to review it and he is taking full time ... I mean c'mon kindly review it and make decision
What was the additional document that you were asked for?

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
I'm wondering if I will get my PPR tonight, I'm PNP Inland, AOR Jan 28th, IP2 July 19t. I saw so many people getting their PPR only 2 days after IP2 lately that I cannot help hoping... For me, it will be such a relief and it will give me finally the chance to work here and end this awful period where I've been stuck waiting... Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Subscribing ... good luck

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
I got this email today AOR 18th jan

Dear applicant,

This refers to your email below.

Your file is currently being processed. CIC intends to process the majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. However, processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

I am not hoping anything from them now
I am done.
That seems like a reply to a web forminquiry, did you perhaps make a web form inquiry previously? Those do take weeks to respond from what I hear and are very general, maybe this has nothing to do with actual updates on your file? not sure, but it's just a thought.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Called CIC this morning, the friendly lady on the phone told me that all the checks have been done, just waiting for the final decision...
Anyone get the same response before? Any idea how long will it takes to PPR? Thanks.
AOR Jan 22
I got the exactly the same response, and I dont what is taking so long...
My Aor is on Jan 2nd, 2017 and the call center agent told everything is passes and just need a final verification before sending PPR....

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Guys,

BG Check changed from IP1 > NA > IP2 (just now) in one day. Any comments on what this means ?
AOR Jan 07. Thank you.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I emailed and got the reponse below

"Your file is currently being processed. CIC intends to process the majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. However, processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed"

That seems like an answer that is given by call center agents. Wonder who replies to emails
where are you from?