+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Any news for Feb APR/AOR? even ip2?
Feb 6 AOR-- BG in NA since April 19, Hopefully next week they should start working on Feb applicants. Fingers crossed.:)

Question: If a person travels out of country after AOR, does he have to notify CIC?o_O

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys can anybody tell me how to fill the annex A form its just attached to the PPR email and i can't type anything in it, so I am guessing you're supposed to fill it handwritten??? anybody's who can help me over this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys can anybody tell me how to fill the annex A form its just attached to the PPR email and i can't type anything in it, so I am guessing you're supposed to fill it handwritten??? anybody's who can help me over this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
what I have heard from this forum is that you can copy the contents of that form in word and then type in your details. Hope this works for you.

Reactions: mjadawala

tinyhalifax

Jul 21, 2017
Called CIC this morning, the friendly lady on the phone told me that all the checks have been done, just waiting for the final decision...
Anyone get the same response before? Any idea how long will it takes to PPR? Thanks.
AOR Jan 22

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC this morning, the friendly lady on the phone told me that all the checks have been done, just waiting for the final decision...
Anyone get the same response before? Any idea how long will it takes to PPR? Thanks.
AOR Jan 22
Probably next week Monday or Tuesday.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
what I have heard from this forum is that you can copy the contents of that form in word and then type in your details. Hope this works for you.
there is a bar code and everything attached to the annex A form, so I'm not sure if that will get copied on word though , i'm a bit confused :/

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I emailed and got the reponse below

"Your file is currently being processed. CIC intends to process the majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. However, processing times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed"

That seems like an answer that is given by call center agents. Wonder who replies to emails

Last edited: