+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah I sent them a email asking about my status. My BG went ip2 yesterday
Hey can you tell us what email address you sent the email too?
My 6 months happen tomorrow and I'm jan 20th pnp, ontario inland and my BG was still NA last i checked around 10 days back, as my file is managed by an immigration consultant.

Regards
Salman

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
I got the ppr yesterday. I posted my passport 2 hours later. Got the photos from I a near by photocopy store.. they already know the dimensions, its their day to day job, Make sure you have there stamp and your name and DOB on one of the photos.
Thanks! Update us when you receive your passport back.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I

The email included all my information like UCI. Application number. Name and DOB.
And then "My application excessd the regular processing time may I know any updates please?"
The replied two days after I sent it.
oh and what did you put in, in the SUBJECT LINE?

Chestermayday

Dec 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hey can you tell us what email address you sent the email too?
My 6 months happen tomorrow and I'm jan 20th pnp, ontario inland and my BG was still NA last i checked around 10 days back, as my file is managed by an immigration consultant.

Regards
Salman
Just the official email of CPCO my friend.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Can you please tell what you mentioned in subject and content for the email? It will be really helpful
PR APPLICATION Exxxxxx (application number)

I just said that I've already passed 6mos from aor date. Then i gave them the following:

· Surname and Given name(s);
· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

yyztty

May 24, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Congratulations to the new PPR! Keep posting details of yours application, this will really help the future PPR.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Been 104 days post eAPR AOR, I mean 7th April AOR

Eligible for CEC, FSW and PNP Inland,

Called Today CIC, Lady Officer Suggested "File remained Untouched by Officer till date"!

BG: NA, Medicals: Not yet Processed, (says: Not necessary).

Not sure, when will they start to review!

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Don't worry, it's too early to be worried about. Wait till 4-5 months.
Been 104 days post eAPR AOR, I mean 7th April AOR

Eligible for CEC, FSW and PNP Inland,

Called Today CIC, Lady Officer Suggested "File remained Untouched by Officer till date"!

BG: NA, Medicals: Not yet Processed, (says: Not necessary).

Not sure, when will they start to review!

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
I got my IP2 on 13th. AOR 31st Jan.
May be 2 more weeks Till ppr.

I wish each and every one of you To receive your golden email soon. Specially people who are over 180 days or more.

Reactions: cki59

Punit Patel

Jan 20, 2017
Hey All,
I have been silent reader for a long time. I have never posted any thing here, but I feel like I should post it because one of my friend got his golden email yesterday.

And trust me, non of immigration officer has touched his file until last week. Only medical was passed two weeks ago and no N/A or IP2, So do not worry, we are all going to get PPR soon.
His AOR was 19 Jan.

Last edited:

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Just Called CIC.......Agent said the application is approved on July 17th....Just wait for passport request he said.....I asked when will I get the passport request and he said it could take one day, one week or one month....ottawa don't tell us the agent said. Fingers crossed.....atleast the application is approved which is good news.

Last edited:

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,
I have been silent reader for a long time. I have never posted any thing here, but I feel like I should post it because one of my friend got his golden email yesterday.

And trust me, non of immigration officer has touched his file until last week. Only medical was passed two weeks ago and no N/A or IP2, So do not worry, we are all going to get PPR soon.
His AOR was 19 Jan.
Was he CEC or PNP-inland?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just Called CIC.......Agent said the application is approved on July 17th....Just wait for passport request he said.....I asked when will I get the passport request and he said it could take one day, one week or one month....ottawa don't tell us the agent said. Fungures crossed.....atleast the application is approved which is good news.
Great news !!!