+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IP2 is when eligibility is done and by some posts above seems like security is done or almost done

You were my fellow in NA. Happy for you

Can anyone provide any theory on why BG is NA
Dude, call them and ask them the status for eligibility, criminality and security checks. Your online status is less significant than the status you will get from the CIC agent.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Guys I am in need of support right now

Please report if your BG is still NA

I need to know if I am alone in this or there are others

AOR 12th Jan

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Dude, call them and ask them the status for eligibility, criminality and security checks. Your online status is less significant than the status you will get from the CIC agent.
I have called them numerous times after hitting my 6 month mark specially and they have given me nothing

They say criminality was passed back in March like most us PNP Inland Jan applicants.

They say that eligibility and security has not started/not passed. They say my file is under review and if I don't get an update before end of August I should call them back and they can take action.

They can't take any action right now because they see "that my file is under review"
Whatever that means!

Every passing day has become a pain.

Chestermayday

Dec 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I just got a email from CPCO.

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

I think it is a pretty good news for such a silent day. Maybe all of our applications have been approved just the emails got hold up. Keep patience and it will come soon guys!

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

I think it is a pretty good news for such a silent day. Maybe all of our applications have been approved just the emails got hold up. Keep patience and it will come soon guys!
Did you send them an e-mail?

What's your BG?

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I just called CIC again, and the call center representative said my file is almost done just like last time, only thing different is that they are doing a final verification before issue the PPR.

Anybody know what is this final verification about?

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
What is the email that you send to? How many days that they get back to you?

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes same response. If application is approved as mentioned by few other members of the group then why CIC is not sending them PPR, Is there anything else that is done after application is being approved. Does anyone know why it is happening to us?

My guess is that they dispatch a batch of PPR emails after 6 pm Eastern Time. Obviously they don't do this every day but I think sending PPR after/at 6 has pretty much been the trend so far. It's ironic that I'm sending this message at exact 6 pm est. :)

Reactions: cki59

ankushtyagi

Jun 15, 2016
My guess is that they dispatch a batch of PPR emails after 6 pm Eastern Time. Obviously they don't do this every day but I think sending PPR after/at 6 has pretty much been the trend so far. It's ironic that I'm sending this message at exact 6 pm est. :)
Surprising ... no message on PPR emails after that...

Chestermayday

Dec 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I
What is the email that you send to? How many days that they get back to you?
The email included all my information like UCI. Application number. Name and DOB.
And then "My application excessd the regular processing time may I know any updates please?"
The replied two days after I sent it.