+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Thanks buddy. You should be in the next batch to receive PPR, when the golden email comes, you will forget all the painful and frustrating waiting you have been through, and that's what it matters.
Thanks.

Also, I have some good news to share with all you Jan applicant!

I have just called IRCC and the agent told me my application showing all PASS, and the next step for me is to wait for the Passport request email (PPR). The agent said I will probably receive PPR soon and for all the Jan applicant in a timely fashion, but never told me how long exactly it will take. My Aor is on Jan 2nd, 2017 so if my application showing all PASS and waiting for PPR, so are you all the Jan applicant! You just have be patient and wait a little longer. If you have already passed 180 days, give them a call and ask for a status update of your files!

Be patient and never lose hope! PPRs are on their way for all of us!

vikul

Jun 6, 2017
hey folks, my aor is jan 16.. bg still na..
i spoke to agent yesterday. security check is sbill not started. last time they touched my file on may 27...eligibility passed,
medical passed, criminality passed....

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Thanks.

I have just called IRCC and the agent told me my application showing all PASS, and the next step for me is to wait for the Passport request email (PPR). The agent said I will probably receive PPR soon and for all the Jan applicant in a timely fashion, but never told me how long exactly it will take. My Aor is on Jan 2nd, 2017 so if my application showing all PASS and waiting for PPR, so are you all the Jan applicant! You just have be patient and wait a little longer. If you have already passed 180 days, give them a call and ask for a status update of your files!

Congrats and thank you for the update.
I have 2 questions for you,
How long did it take for the security and eligibility to be passed? I mean when they started your security and eligibility? I am Feb 10th AOR applicant, and called last week they told me security and eligibility are not started yet!
When your BG changed to IP2?
Thanks again

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
hey folks, my aor is jan 16.. bg still na..
i spoke to agent yesterday. security check is sbill not started. last time they touched my file on may 27...eligibility passed,
medical passed, criminality passed....
Please keep us updated about when and how long it will take for security to be checked and passed? security and eligibility are not started yet for me and I am worried.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Congrats and thank you for the update.
I have 2 questions for you,
How long did it take for the security and eligibility to be passed? I mean when they started your security and eligibility? I am Feb 10th AOR applicant, and called last week they told me security and eligibility are not started yet!
When your BG changed to IP2?
Thanks again
Hi, Hanan. I have no idea how long it will take for the security and eligibility to be passed, because when I logged in to my CIC account, It still shows that my BG and Eligibility are in progress. I didn't even know they are all passed until I called them today.

On the other hand, my BG status turned to IP2 on June 12, 2017. I still haven't received the Golden email yet, but I assume it would take around 35 days from IP2 to PPR.

Aor - Jan 2, 2017
Medical passed - March 13, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
July 12 - I called CIC and they told me it all passed and waiting to send PPR to me. I have no idea how long it's gonna be, but again I assume it's around 35 days from IP2 to PPR these days.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Hanan. I have no idea how long it will take for the security and eligibility to be passed, because when I logged in to my CIC account, It still shows that my BG and Eligibility are in progress. I didn't even know they are all passed until I called them today.

On the other hand, my BG status turned to IP2 on June 12, 2017. I still haven't received the Golden email yet, but I assume it would take around 35 days from IP2 to PPR.

Aor - Jan 2, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
July 12 - I called CIC and they told me it all passed and waiting to send PPR to me. I have no idea how long it's gonna be, but again I assume it's around 35 days from IP2 to PPR these days.
Thank you for your information. I have been waiting for more than 35 days since my IP2 on June 6th 2017. Still haven't seen PPR.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015

Aor - Jan 2, 2017
IP1 - March 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017
Thank you so much for the info and good luck.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Really need input here

Is it a point of concern that I am AOR 12th Jan and my BG is NA.

Specially since I have seen a couple after my AOR with BG IP

We see people getting stuck in security after IP2 but BG in NA

Cant't make sense of it!?

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Thanks.

That means u r also in queued for PPR email.

I guess first 2 weeks of Jan AOR are already approved, just waiting for backlog at stamping office to clear.

Someone Mentioned that he got passport stamped yesterday. He sent it on 25th June - that is like close to 3 weeks.

It would not be worth asking for ur passports and then keep u waiting without passport for a month!

So there is a traffic management going on at CIC!

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Really need input here

Is it a point of concern that I am AOR 12th Jan and my BG is NA.

Specially since I have seen a couple after my AOR with BG IP

We see people getting stuck in security after IP2 but BG in NA

Cant't make sense of it!?
Don't look into status and all, did u call? U should call when ur 180 days are over!

123CCC

Jun 13, 2017
Hi All,

I've received an automated email from Job bank stating "the account has been deactivated due to inactivity".

Should I re-activate the account. Please advise.

AOR - Feb 2nd.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Don't look into status and all, did u call? U should call when ur 180 days are over!
Like I said in my post I completed my 180 days yesterday.

I called them too. Got nothing.

Why do you say don't look at status? That's how everyone tracks their application.

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC. Did not got any clear answer about the timelines and ETA. The agent said everything looks good, waiting for the final decision. I still don't have an IP2 yet. Don't know what to make out of this.