Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Mine is AOR 5, I don't even have such email :( Btw how did you guys call CIC? I tried couple times but wasn't able to get through to any agent!

Hi all ive been a silent reader of this thread. Im AOR jan 4 PNP Inland. I called cic yesterday, the agent confirmed that my application was complete and just waiting for finalization. She told me to wait for another 2 weeks.
Today i got an email saying..
"Your application is currently in the final processing queue awaiting finalization. Please note that nothing further is required from you at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion."
I guess there really is a backlog at the final step of the process

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Another week goes by and still nothing for us.
I feel like i have been waiting for an era and there's no indication of when this journey will end. Every week Monday brings some hope which is crucified by dry and silent Friday. Feeling frustrated.

Are we wrong in feeling left behind even after crossing 180 days???

Reactions: canada108

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what the hell is going on..... In the entire last month they just processed 22 dec to 28 dec. By this trend even if there are PPR's next week it will be up to 5 jan ... then again silence for 2-3 weeks .. by this trend I can't expect my profile to be processed until next month ?

Reactions: mjadawala

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I feel like i have been waiting for an era and there's no indication of when this journey will end. Every week Monday brings some hope which is crucified by dry and silent Friday. Feeling frustrated.

Are we wrong in feeling left behind even after crossing 180 days???
You are not wrong at all!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
We should do something about it; complaining here is no good!
We should raise CSE in dozens and complain about the slow processing time for PNP as compared to other streams; we paid the same processing fees as CEC and FSW why we don't receive the same service!!!!!!

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
Hi all ive been a silent reader of this thread. Im AOR jan 4 PNP Inland. I called cic yesterday, the agent confirmed that my application was complete and just waiting for finalization. She told me to wait for another 2 weeks.
Today i got an email saying..
"Your application is currently in the final processing queue awaiting finalization. Please note that nothing further is required from you at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion."
I guess there really is a backlog at the final step of the process
How you got that email? Have you sent an email?

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Tmw will be my 190th day..... Hope IRCC is back from vacation mode and could really do some actual work with PNP inlanders.

Aor-Jan 2nd, 2017

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

I read all this thread and I just found out we had more wait as a PNP Inland, I had no idea we were treated differently and it is very frustrating and depressing knowing we've been through the wait for the province nomination... Here is my timeline:

AOR Jan 28th
Medical passed
Background NA
But I never noted when they changed I think it was around March for Medical and April for the background.

I was really thinking I would get my PPR the past few days, I was checking my mailbox every 30 minutes and was excited when I was receiving a message but now that I read this thread, I am understanding it is not going to happen anytime soon and I am desperate... because my situation is more than difficult to handle... I came here in September 2016. I got a job opportunity and got a closed work permit in December 2016. My employer kept postponing my first day to finally tell me in February 2017 that he is not able to have me work for him anymore... I have my boyfriend who lives here and has the PR but I cannot prove we've been living together for more than 12 months... therefore I cannot get a work permit through him. We did not want to stay separate so I decided to stay here thinking I would get my PR quicker than the other applicants because I am a PNP candidate, this is what we read back then with my boyfriend... It's been almost 6 months wait and I finally found out it is not going to happen anytime soon, I am so frustrated, sad and desperate, everyday I keep losing money and hope because it is never happening... I wish I had a job even paid the minimum so my wait won't be that long and depressing...

I order my GCMS notes last month and I do not even understand what it says, it seems they did not even start for the eligibility, I do not get it. I do not know what to do at this stage and all the frustration and desperation is really unhealthy for me...

I signed this petition if you guys want to do it as well maybe that would help, someone who has been waiting for a very long time has created it and it is for people PNP inland like us who have been waiting for too long: https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees?source_location=minibar

joshpray

Apr 22, 2017
Hello to All Mates,
OINP inland
AOR- Jan 19 -2017
Medical passed - mid march
BG- IP-1 Became NA on April 20, 2017
BG- NA to IP-2 on July 02-2017
Additional Document ask - Evidence of Residential Address on July-04-2017 and submitted on July 09-2017

Hope for the BEST in next week !!!!!