+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
hi , I am OINP Inland, AOR 19th January 2017,
online application still showing needs Additional docs, not understand clearly if CIC knows its glitch why they don't remove it.
I am still waiting for PPR. :(:(:(:(:(
Anybody OINP inland January 2017 got PPR????? Plz share you view on this. Thanks to all mate..
I have the same issue and I called CIC; they said it is just a system glitch ; no worries

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will be getting my GCMS notes today. So all those who have their BGC as "In progress" can relate to my situation.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I will be getting my GCMS notes today. So all those who have their BGC as "In progress" can relate to my situation.
We are in same situation......Additional DOC RCMP.....Background in Progress 1 since March 24th.....You are 17th January AOR, I am 21st Janaury AOR........So your GCMS notes will give me some idea for my application as well....Plese keep us posted

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are in same situation......Additional DOC RCMP.....Background in Progress 1 since March 24th.....You are 17th January AOR, I am 21st Janaury AOR........So your GCMS notes will give me some idea for my application as well....Plese keep us posted

I will keep everyone informed here.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright guys got my GCMS notes: The summary is given below:
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality : In progress (Needs final review from the second officer because of the RCMP request. Hence all those who are stuck in IP1, no need to worry as the file is to be reviewed by a second officer who is going to clear the criminality)
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not Started

Comment from CIO is "Ready to Finalize " from first officer.

Reactions: mjadawala

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality : In progress (Needs final review from the second officer because of the RCMP request. Hence all those who are stuck in IP1, no need to worry as the file is to be reviewed by a second officer who is going to clear the criminality)
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not Started

How long it will take to get ppr then? I mean, from Finalize to ppr?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Apparently syed that all people stuck in criminality with ip1 with RCMP request or without, as i am stuck there too and they have not asked me for the RCMP check, the guy on the phone said my app is undergoing criminality and this is so awkward as this whole process is just a name search in the database that wouldn't take up two minutes

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently syed that all people stuck in criminality with ip1 with RCMP request or without, as i am stuck there too and they have not asked me for the RCMP check, the guy on the phone said my app is undergoing criminality and this is so awkward as this whole process is just a name search in the database that wouldn't take up two minutes
Moh. Salem, there are multiple officers who are looking at one's application. I was surprised to see the number of offices, my file has transferred to in my GCMS notes (it is a 202 page document). So its not that simple.

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi, What is your aor? Did you submit rcmp upfront?