+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

enjoycanada

Oct 25, 2016
To be honest this is killing all my patience. Every morning I wake up with hope but it turned out to be another disappointed day. Since now it has passed 6 months period, I don't care anymore. If the ppr comes someday, good. If not, whatever, and Im not gonna check my status everyday anymore. Also instead of delaying all my plans, I think I am just going to cancel them because I really don't like this kind of uncertainty.
I understand your frustration. Not sure what is happening with our application.

Fasa

Dec 16, 2016
PNP inland-AOR 29 March. I saw that people from late April in FSW stream got their Medical passed. I am so worried. I think again they are not sure what they want to do with our applications. It slowed down dramatically. I waited for more than 1 year for getting my nomination and I got direct invitation as well but I thought going through PNP is safer, as we all have been screened once. BIGGEST MISTAKE :( does anyone know if this is normal?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP inland-AOR 29 March. I saw that people from late April in FSW stream got their Medical passed. I am so worried. I think again they are not sure what they want to do with our applications. It slowed down dramatically. I waited for more than 1 year for getting my nomination and I got direct invitation as well but I thought going through PNP is safer, as we all have been screened once. BIGGEST MISTAKE :( does anyone know if this is normal?

Unfortunately you need to wait for some time. Expect 6 months of processing at minimum.

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
My AOR is 10 March and I passed medical 21 June so in your case, you should pass medicals around 12 July... Don't worry - yet :( Yeah... PNP Inland stream sucks!

pavn

Jun 14, 2017
Dont know ,how long they will be in the process of generating emails for ppr from last 1 week..Dec 20 AOR.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
May be they lost their ppr email template:) officers might be typing them individually..Just joking.
Exactly....

Even I called... Looks like upto Jan 4th AOR, everyone has been approved but they will not send PPRs...

I asked her what exactly is holding them back and her response was, they r generating the letter...

Like they have never seen/sent ppr emails before!

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
how much time they take.. to generate :(:(
feels like they stopped working this week :-/

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Exactly....

Even I called... Looks like upto Jan 4th AOR, everyone has been approved but they will not send PPRs...

I asked her what exactly is holding them back and her response was, they r generating the letter...

how do you know they have it ready for 4th Jan AOR as well .?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly....

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to ease-up the wait times for PR card, as it shooted up to 70 days from 45 days.