+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

pavn

Jun 14, 2017
the only thing I don't understand is, since we already got all checks like eligibility, security medical done within 6 months, why does cic leave the ppr email after 6 months to issue? Doesn't that make them look bad on their annual report or something since they r targeting on a 6 month processing.
Yes ,even i didn't understand whats the logic behind that when we have passed everything?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
I think they consider all PNP applications as "Outland". When I went to the border crossing 2 months ago to renew my visitor status the officer looked at my file and asked why my application is " Outland" although I applied from Canada, I told him I don't know. The next day I call CIC and they tell me that it doesn't matter where you applied from all the PNP applications are considered "Outland". What do you think, maybe I miss understood. Cheers
I don't agree with the info that CIC gave you - Outland applicants are the ones who are applying outside Canada and thats why their processing time is subjective to their respective Visa Offices. If all PNP applicants are considered Outland and they fall under same category, then why do they have varying processing times? I am not buying this.

Reactions: Abed Itawi

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
No PPRs for almost 2 weeks now!!! :eek::mad:

Being Jan 5th applicant, I don't expect my PPR in June now :rolleyes:

Even PNP-Outland folks are getting their PPRs around 140-150 days, I don't understand why such a discrimination for PNP-Inland applicants!
True. My Aor is on Jan 2nd. I guess it could be a little sooner than we thought with the Dec applicant to get their PPR because there are so many holidays around Christmas time. So may be we won't have to wait that long to get ours? maybe

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
True. My Aor is on Jan 2nd. I guess it could be a little sooner than we thought with the Dec applicant to get their PPR because there are so many holidays around Christmas time. So may be we won't have to wait that long to get ours? maybe
Really wish you could get ppr soon... so Feb applicants don't need to wait until Sept!;)

Abed Itawi

Nov 8, 2016
I don't agree with the info that CIC gave you - Outland applicants are the ones who are applying outside Canada and thats why their processing time is subjective to their respective Visa Offices. If all PNP applicants are considered Outland and they fall under same category, then why do they have varying processing times? I am not buying this.
I agree that makes more sense.

Reactions: mjadawala

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Cause they have to manage the traffic!

Traffic at Ottawa visa office where so many passports r reaching for stamping... Tourist/Work permit visa included
Traffic at airports/borders where people r getting in...

Etc etc

This is what happens when u invite too many people to apply and not sure what to do next! But as long as they give us the PPR close to 6 mnths, we should be OK!

Guys with 8 months wait, have u called and checked if any additional checks required?
Well if that's the case, then why don't they let CeC inland or Fsw inland streams to share some of the traffic, and instead they are putting all the pressure on us pop inlanders. That being said, we r still being discriminated by cic

Reactions: mjadawala

andybitty

May 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

Just called CIC. AOR 28th January , PNP Inland.

Nothing much done with my application so far in 144 days from AOR. Very frustrating.

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminality - in progress
Security - Not started

My timeline
AOR - 28th January
Medical - 10th April
IP1 10th april
ADR - child's birth certificate 3rd may
document submitted - 9th may
Nothing after 3rd may from CIC
IP1 still in progress.

She gave tentative date for finalization of my application as first week of November.

Do you guys think they will finalize my application in November?

Do you guys think it still can be finalized in 6 months?

I really regret now going through PNP inland route. I think we have committed some sort of crime by applying through PNP as per CIC.

Regards

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hello Guys,

Nothing much done with my application so far in 144 days from AOR. Very frustrating.

Security - Not started

My timeline
AOR - 28th January
Medical - 10th April
IP1 10th april
IP1 still in progress.

She gave tentative date for finalization of my application as first week of November.

I really regret now going through PNP inland route. I think we have committed some sort of crime by applying through PNP as per CIC.

Regards
DID YOU JUST SAY NOVEMBER???? :eek:o_O

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

Security - Not started

My timeline
AOR - 28th January
Medical - 10th April
IP1 10th april
IP1 still in progress.

Regards
That is really really strange... How come November! I also called cic a few days before, no one even touched my file since I submited RCMP,,, almost 2 months already! NO one touch the file!! As you said, i regret choosing PNP as well:mad: