+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

gab___

May 1, 2017
Hi, everyone!
Does anyone submit bridging open work permit? Today I checked my CIC account, and found out the status was changed from "on hold" to nothing?
My aor is Mar 11, 2017. Since then, no movement for it.
I applied for BOWP on Mar 14, and it showed "on hold" since April 29......but now "on hold" is changed to nothing.
Does anyone have similar experience?

Second, I can see my UCI number in my application for BOWP, but I could not see my UCI in my application for PR.
Couldn't I use the same UCI number? Or for PR, there should be a different one?

Thank you for reading my
Hi I applied the BOWP one month before my work permit expire. Didn't see any status change until now. your UCI number should be the same.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Also, I have just checked my application status, it says need additional documents and check messages below but there are no new messages ? Any idea ? and background check has now changed to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check from next step is to conduct a back ground check.
I am seeing the same...there is no message

Reactions: mushtaqz

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi, everyone!
Does anyone submit bridging open work permit? Today I checked my CIC account, and found out the status was changed from "on hold" to nothing?
My aor is Mar 11, 2017. Since then, no movement for it.
I applied for BOWP on Mar 14, and it showed "on hold" since April 29......but now "on hold" is changed to nothing.
Does anyone have similar experience?

Second, I can see my UCI number in my application for BOWP, but I could not see my UCI in my application for PR.
Couldn't I use the same UCI number? Or for PR, there should be a different one?

Thank you for reading my
I am experiencing the same. I applied for my BOWP on 12th April, 2017 It went to "On Hold" last Thursday and now it shows nothing.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
UCI for people who got PR??? I haven't got any PPR request and I can see UCI number for myself and my dependents.
I meant to say.. it updated for everybody.. all of them

Reactions: R4321

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi Guys.
I was checking my CIC account and found out that the entire display of the application profile has been changed. I assume most of you guys have already noticed it.
Now my question is:
Under "Review of additional documents" there is a change, saying "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
However, there is no new letter/correspondence/message below. There are only the previous messages (last one came on 19 January).
I called CIC call center as well. They changed the menu over there as well. Now there is a generic information given by computer-voice which is exactly the same as MyCIC account's data. Accordingly computer repeated the same info for "Review of additional documents", saying additional document needed. I was unable to speak with an agent because of high number of calls.
Now I am pretty confused.
I think because they changed MyCIC menu-page they changed the status for "Review of additional documents" by accident. Or do you think they might really intend to receive another document and forgot to send the letter below?
What do you think what I am supposed to do now?
Has anyone a similar issue???

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys.
I was checking my CIC account and found out that the entire display of the application profile has been changed. I assume most of you guys have already noticed it.
Now my question is:
Under "Review of additional documents" there is a change, saying "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
However, there is no new letter/correspondence/message below. There are only the previous messages (last one came on 19 January).
I called CIC call center as well. They changed the menu over there as well. Now there is a generic information given by computer-voice which is exactly the same as MyCIC account's data. Accordingly computer repeated the same info for "Review of additional documents", saying additional document needed. I was unable to speak with an agent because of high number of calls.
Now I am pretty confused.
I think because they changed MyCIC menu-page they changed the status for "Review of additional documents" by accident. Or do you think they might really intend to receive another document and forgot to send the letter below?
What do you think what I am supposed to do now?
Has anyone a similar issue???

I am also seeing same display change . UCI numbers on the top and also they requested
"We need additional documents........"

but I dont seee any related messages.

In another Forum I noticed some people asking to check "View Submitted application" button
I tried this since morning but looks like CIC website is not working after this button..

Reactions: Matt-NL

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I am also seeing same display change . UCI numbers on the top and also they requested

In another Forum I noticed some people asking to check "View Submitted application" button
I tried this since morning but looks like CIC website is not working after this button..

Yes, CIC website is out of service and if it works it works very slow. May be in a few days it will become fully functional with the new features.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)

Thank you for your info.
Then it is a system-error probably.
We should wait.

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Thank you for your info.
Then it is a system-error probably.
We should wait.
In your case since it is already pre-January, I'd suggest you call them anyways... Might have some good news!