+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

kkkyyyii_

May 29, 2017
The email should go to the Email Id you provided in your eAPR. email id outside your application is only used for sending a notification whenever something changes on your MyCic account but it is better you change that too. better be safe than sorry
When I call them, I request a change in email, and they deleted the email from eAPR. It takes days to update. Now there is no email in my system before the system shows the update. How can they send me emails during these days if any. Thanks.

jjispig

May 29, 2017
Wow, this is the best forum for gathering information about PNP application processing progress.

My AOR was in April 20th 2017, I was expecting to have ppr within three or four months but it seems impossible now :(
(Based on the Tracker, medical pass could take up to 3 months and more waiting for other updates), I should have gone with regular EE application instead of getting into the PNP, my CRS was just enough for the the cut off threshold for the newest round of draw back then, but I thought it would be faster to apply through Pnp since my file would have been already reviewed once. So I guess I'm probably looking at September for ppr with being optimistic.

One question I have for you guys and any help would be appreciated. If I QUIT my job now and inform CIC for being unemployed(Nova Scotia PNP) what would be the consequences of that?Would they take away my provincial nomination and I have to start from the scratch for express entry? Thank you!

regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandycool

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Don't take that risk unless absolutely required. It may not strike now, but according to new rules, PNP review happens after one year of PR.

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
Don't take that risk unless absolutely required. It may not strike now, but according to new rules, PNP review happens after one year of PR.
Hi JGD_C, do you mean that even after getting the PR, applicants with Provincial Nomination will need to be in the same company for at least one more year? Sorry i am confused.. could you please post the source about this? Many thanks!

Chestermayday

Dec 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Wow, this is the best forum for gathering information about PNP application processing progress.

My AOR was in April 20th 2017, I was expecting to have ppr within three or four months but it seems impossible now :(
(Based on the Tracker, medical pass could take up to 3 months and more waiting for other updates), I should have gone with regular EE application instead of getting into the PNP, my CRS was just enough for the the cut off threshold for the newest round of draw back then, but I thought it would be faster to apply through Pnp since my file would have been already reviewed once. So I guess I'm probably looking at September for ppr with being optimistic.

One question I have for you guys and any help would be appreciated. If I QUIT my job now and inform CIC for being unemployed(Nova Scotia PNP) what would be the consequences of that?Would they take away my provincial nomination and I have to start from the scratch for express entry? Thank you!

regards
Hey friend I am NSNP too! My Aor was Jan 16. I am still waiting now lol.

fatcat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi JGD_C, do you mean that even after getting the PR, applicants with Provincial Nomination will need to be in the same company for at least one more year? Sorry i am confused.. could you please post the source about this? Many thanks!
I don't think that's correct...

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
Can you send a link where you read it?

richardisfamous

Jun 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
I don't think that's correct...
I hope it is not :((
From my personal's view, this is obviously not correct. I did some research and have some finding. On IRCC's requirements for BOWP page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

"For certain employer-driven streams in the PNC, the nominating province or territory may impose employment restrictions on a successful nominee until the person becomes a permanent resident. If employment restrictions are imposed, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will not issue an open work permit to the foreign national under the bridging open work permit (BOWP) Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption."

It also states:

"In order to determine whether the applicant is subject to restrictions on employment, a nomination template letter has been provided to all provinces and territories. Different versions of the letter have already been implemented by several provinces and territories and are in the process of being implemented by all other provinces and territories.

This letter contains one of the following boxes, which IRCC officers can use to determine whether there are employment restrictions on the nomination. Provinces and territories have been instructed to choose “Yes” or “No” in the Restrictions on employment field, as this will provide IRCC officers with confirmation of whether the nominee is, in fact, eligible to apply for a BOWP.

Provinces and territories may include an employer or the name of the occupation and the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code, and still indicate that there are no employment restrictions. In these cases, the applicants are eligible for an open work permit, provided they meet the other eligibility criteria. A separate letter from the applicant or the nominating province to confirm that no employment restrictions exist should not be requested."

My understanding is if someone's PNP certificate indicate no employment restriction, he/she may qualify a BOWP, which is open work permit and that means they can work for any other employer. For example, I have many friends having BCPNP, even although they have employer's name and NOC on the certificate, employment restriction section is still no, which makes me believe they don't necessarily have to stay with the same employer before getting their PR

Last edited: