NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Guys,

I am PNP Inland too..I got nomination from Ontario last year ans was awarded with 600 points. After ITA I submitted my file in mid December, 2016. But almost withing 2 months I received email from CIC stating that my file is rejected bcz it was incomplete, so recreate new EE profile and ask OINP to transfer 600 points to my new EE profile. So my score was 1066. I received ITA again and I submitted my file on 11th April, 2017 but I haven't heard anything yet.

Moreover I noticed that people who receives direct ITA and submitted file on same day as mine receives update regarding Medical.

I just worried, why there is no movement on my file yet. Is this normal..Please help

that's normal for PNP inland applicants. you are probably seeing CEC applications getting an update they are much faster.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys a question for all of you:
My IELTS is expiring on 12th Sep 2017 and my rest of the timeline is in my signature. Do you think I should book my IELTS now considering the delays in getting the PPR especially for PNP inlanders?

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys a question for all of you:
My IELTS is expiring on 12th Sep 2017 and my rest of the timeline is in my signature. Do you think I should book my IELTS now considering the delays in getting the PPR especially for PNP inlanders?
IELTS is valid no need to do that it only needs to be valid on the day you get AOR

Reactions: mjadawala

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My BG is still In progress as well it did not turn to NA its been 32 days since medicals passed on April 24th and BG to IP and they have not asked for an RCMP or add docs.
Your background is going to take time, my check is in progress since 24th March. They requested RCMP on 14th April, which I submitted on 25th April.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
I requested GCMS about 2 months ago under EE status. After 30 days they emailed me and said my file was in the PR status and asked if I wanted to adjust the GCMS to enquire information about that. I did reply and heard nothing since then. Should I just request a new GCMS?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
I requested GCMS about 2 months ago under EE status. After 30 days they emailed me and said my file was in the PR status and asked if I wanted to adjust the GCMS to enquire information about that. I did reply and heard nothing since then. Should I just request a new GCMS?
In the online application form for GCMS notes, which option did you select under "What type of record would you like to request?" ? The right selection is "Permanent Residence". Some people incorrectly choose "Express Entry Profile".

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello all this question is for AMIR. I dont chek my cic PR application that oftenly. Do we get notifications when BGC changes? Mine is saying NOT APPLICABLE since i think April 26 or so.
OINP INLAND DECE 30/2016
AOR FEB 4/2017
MEDICALS APRIL 14/2017.
Whats next? It seems lyk if IRCC has any doubts or queries about our case they usually send ADRs (PCC, IELTS, etc) just before or after MEDICALS. If 4 months have passed the case should be good. Correct?