+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I feel your frustration. I suggest you order GCMS notes. The agents on the phone tend to give unreliable information which adds to the frustration.
In the GCMS notes, there is a due date of this Saturday 27th, May. I don't know if that means anything to my application. Is that a criminality check due date or something else?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
I already got my GCMS notes from May 15th. I ordered it in April and due to some problem with my request they generated my notes on May 15th and it shows the same thing as the agent told me yesterday.
I came across a thread the other day where someone mentioned that CIC may check with the PCC's country of issuance's police/legal department before passing the criminality check. In that case, your criminality check will be on hold until CIC receives a response. I don't know if they do it for certain countries or they do it randomly.

Also keep in mind that you were requested for additional documents which you submitted on 25/4/2017. This may add at least a month of delay to your application. I too was requested for documents in mid Feb and submitted them by late Feb. There was no movement on my application after until May 15.

Anyways, I hope you pass BG IP1 soon.

Last edited:

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
In the GCMS notes, there is a due date of this Saturday 27th, May. I don't know if that means anything to my application. Is that a criminality check due date or something else?
As far as I know, the due dates on GCMS notes hold no significance. Someone else was asking the same question minutes ago:

I believe the due dates on GCMS notes do not have any significance. @legalfalcon Can you confirm this?

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I came across a thread the other day where someone mentioned that CIC may check with the PCC's country of issuance's police/legal department before passing the criminality check. In that case, your criminality check will be on hold until CIC receives a response. I don't know if they do it for certain countries or they do it randomly.

Also keep in mind that you were requested for additional documents which you submitted on 25/4/2017. This may add at least a month of delay to your application. I too was requested for documents in mid Feb and submitted them by late Feb. There was no movement on my application after until May 15.

Anyways, I hope you pass BG IP1 soon.

So once my criminality is done my status should change to NA right? or for pnp it stays same? I am a bit confused and checking my profile every day 3 4 time for background. Thanks for all your help.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So once my criminality is done my status should change to NA right? or for pnp it stays same? I am a bit confused and checking my profile every day 3 4 time for background. Thanks for all your help.
It will go to NA once your criminality and eligibility is processed.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Most likely it will change to NA but there are always cases which don't follow the common trends.

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
Received GCMS notes today. They were generated on 19 May. AOR- 7 Jan.
Eligibility: recommend pass

In the notes at the end it says:
Recommendation: ***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016

Your current status please and also are you PNP-inland??? Just to clarify

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016

Thats good news... It means they started Jan PNP applicants?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017

what is your timeline? (AOR, Med pass date, background status and date)
Also, do you have a Group # on the 1st page of your notes?

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
what is your timeline? (AOR, Med pass date, background status and date)
Also, do you have a Group # on the 1st page of your notes?
AOR: 7 Jan
Med Passed: 18 Mar
BG IP1: 18 Mar
BG NA: 17 April

The group number on the first page is blank