05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
AmirHNK said:
My BG is NA since Feb 10. I received my latest GCMS notes yesterday and in there my Security is still "Not Started". Also, there has been 0 activity on my application since mid February.
I believe most PNP-Inlands from mid November and afterwards have a similar situation.

If the security takes an average of 1 month to pass, assuming it goes to IP some time around the end of this month, then I should be expecting to receive my PPR around the beginning of July in the bast case scenario.

By the way from what I understand,BG IP1 is for criminality check (PCC validity) and IP2 is for security check.

I'm the day after you. Got a Scedule A request on 21st Feb and BGC went from IP to NA that same day. Got asked for copy of my son's father's passport on 1st march, but no movement at all since then.

My MP emailed them and apparently I've passed medical and criminality, but still awaiting security and eligibility. 150 days and counting!

Do Inland PNP get asked for schedule 4? I haven't been asked for one yet. Just wondering!

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
In a week I will have completed my 7 months of waiting and enter the 8th month! Meanwhile I've lost my entire motivation and enthusiasm for Canada and think that this country's bureaucracy is the worst I've ever experienced in terms of transparency. The over-securitization of the immigration process and the almost paranoid suspicion of immigrants without reasonable reason indicates a clear discrepancy from the image of Canada as a welcoming country for immigrants. Unfortunately nobody knows or want to know this shadow side of Canadian immigration bureaucracy. Although the overwhelming majority of Canadians were unable to fulfill the entire criteria to be elected for this hard immigrant selection system and each of immigration candidates in this forum is at least two times more qualified than Canada born citizens here in Canada in terms of their qualification and experience, the IRCC treats and considers us as a number. This process is quite degrading and alienating for many immigrants and actually gradually undermines the integration process of immigrants, their contribution to Canadian society and their identification as Canadian immigrants. It is nonsense to process security screening this long because inland applicants like me are already in Canada, and as everybody can easily figure out, you don't need to be a Canadian PR in order to threaten Canada's security. In contrary, people who are inland applicants are well established here, work and produce, pay taxes, their children go to school and already feel as much as Canadian as in Canada born children. It is a sort of victimization or bullying because you as a taxpayer are considered as a potential criminal or a security threat and they even don't share any information about the screening process. This kind of bureaucracy should not have place in a democratic country like Canada. Suppose someone is a security threat. Do you think it takes more than 12 weeks to find out this? My security screening has been ongoing since 25 January 2017. I do not believe that any institution in 21st century needs that long time to investigate any person in the world to check his/her background. It is a matter of minutes or max. hours, not days/weeks/months to process an appropriate security check. Anybody who thinks they need this time is an ignorant. Bad guys do not apply to get permanent resident status in order to do bad things, guys. They don't provide a couple of police clearance certificates and provide all personal data/documents/info to state authorities. Of course they need to do security screening. And if they find a gap to suspect people, well go on with further checks, sure! But putting every person into the pot of suspected potential criminals is and cannot be the right way. IRCC is acting irrationally and inefficiently, and moreover, spending taxes irresponsibly. It is also making Canada look bad in undermining identification of already established immigrants with Canada. I personally feel this treatment unacceptable and consider as the cold shoulder towards me and my family. My conclusion: Canada's being immigrant friendly / welcoming is by no means reflected in its immigration system. With other words, the self perception of Canada to be a welcoming country for immigrants is just a myth.
These are my humble considerations after a while experience with Canadian immigration bureaucracy.
Hope you guys are much luckier than me and have much better experiences than us.

Best of luck!
Did you contact your local MP?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
TicTocCroc said:
Do Inland PNP get asked for schedule 4? I haven't been asked for one yet. Just wondering!
They used to ask for schedule 4 but not recently. I already included that form in my application package before AOR. I was too asked for additional documents in mid February. I think what is happening with our applications is that they are just not being processed at all. They have put a hold on PNP inland applications for some reason. We just have to hope that once they start processing our files, the BG doesn't take too long to process like some other applicants are experiencing ( and I really feel bad for them :'( ). Otherwise, there would be no estimate on when we may possibly receive PPR.

I personally am not considering the PR in my future plans any more as the wait and stress has pretty much screwed my life for the past 2 years. It is best to ignore it for now, let it chase after you instead of you chasing after it ;D

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
AmirHNK said:
They used to ask for schedule 4 but not recently. I already included that form in my application package before AOR. I was too asked for additional documents in mid February. I think what is happening with our applications is that they are just not being processed at all. They have put a hold on PNP inland applications for some reason. We just have to hope that once they start processing our files, the BG doesn't take too long to process like some other applicants are experiencing ( and I really feel bad for them :'( ). Otherwise, there would be no estimate on when we may possibly receive PPR.

I personally am not considering the PR in my future plans any more as the wait and stress has pretty much screwed my life for the past 2 years. It is best to ignore it for now, let it chase after you instead of you chasing after it ;D
Yes, its best to stop thinking about it but lol we just cant!!

I recall reading in some thread here - someone had posted text from GCMS notes and it said application is on hold due to "Missing spreadsheet of DEC OINP nominated candidates" :p

This reflects lax systems and processes at CIC.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Matt-NL said:

Best of luck!
I feel for you man. It is really frustrating to be in this situation. I myself started my immigration application journey in 2015. The stress and wait has been unbearable so much that I was about to go to depression a few times. As I said in my previous post, the best way to cope is to make PR a low priority in life and focus on other thinks.

I hope our wait bears fruit soon ;D

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
AmirHNK said:
I feel for you man. It is really frustrating to be in this situation. I myself started my immigration application journey in 2015. The stress and wait has been unbearable so much that I was about to go to depression a few times. As I said in my previous post, the best way to cope is to make PR a low priority in life and focus on other thinks.

I hope our wait bears fruit soon ;D

Agree with you let's keep this lowest on priority now. It used to be other way around in 2015-2016 when PNP applicants were processed faster and CEc had to wait 6-7 months. Looks like we stepped in with wrong foot.. this time will pass as well. Just give it a less priority n keep moving

I hope all of us get ppr soon. But don't kill all your energy after it.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

As per the current trend for PNP Inlands how long is it normally taking on an average for the medicals update after the date of AOR?

Thanks,
Zainy

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
zainy89 said:
Hello Everyone,

As per the current trend for PNP Inlands how long is it normally taking on an average for the medicals update after the date of AOR?

Thanks,
Zainy
Average 2 to 3 months

risangha

May 1, 2016
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum
My profile:

BC PNP Inland
AOR- November 30th, 2016

Medicals passed, BG check and eligibility in process.

Just waiting.....

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know of any PNP Inland December applicant who has received PPR?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I am planning to apply for TRV as my TRV will expire on mid June and there is no sign of PPR. I am planning to visit my country on end of June. I was wondering will there be any issue.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
risangha said:
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum
My profile:

BC PNP Inland
AOR- November 30th, 2016

Medicals passed, BG check and eligibility in process.

Just waiting.....
How do you know your eligibility is in process?

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
abhiboye said:
Does anyone know of any PNP Inland December applicant who has received PPR?
No. 18th Nov seems to be most recent.