jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
The slow process in inland PNP's was expected because of the huge number of PNP nominations issued by Ontario last year. I am an Ontario nominee myself and due to the huge application backlog, my nomination took 11 months to process as opposed to the declared average waiting time of 3 months! Now all the people who got nomination have applied for PR at CIC. Therefore, we should expect another application backlog but this time at CIC. Honestly, I have prepared myself for another long-haul in my PR process.
Same here, my nomination took 11 months. Personally, I expect the 6 months delay will grow to 7~8 months for inland PNP

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwahba said:
Same here, my nomination took 11 months. Personally, I expect the 6 months delay will grow to 7~8 months for inland PNP

My nomination took me 13 months, and you know what the most kidding thing is? The EE draw score dropped below to my CRS scores that even I don't need that 600 points... then I am going a PNP stream but not CEC, so there is another long way to go... It is a Fking kidding.....lol

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Backlog theory might explain the unusual processing times in Inland-PNP-EE processing.
HOWEVER, from my point of view there are THREE problems contradicting with this theory:
1) If there was a general backlog, WHY SOME INLAND PNPs have already received PPR AND OTHERS NOT? If there was a general backlog it would influence all applications.
2) If there was a general backlog, WHY OTHER STREAMS (for instance CEC) get PPR in 2-3 months?
3) If there was a general backlog (Ontario and Inland applications based one), WHY OTHER VISA OFFICES OUTSIDE OF CANADA ARE INVOLVED as well?
Perhaps I did not consider an indicator/evidence or I interpret mistaken or misunderstood something... But if not, there must be another reason for longer processing times.
::)

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
bugone1 said:
any feedback from CIC on twitter?
None that I've seen. More people need to tweet for them to actually want to do something about it.

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
s2l said:
None that I've seen. More people need to tweet for them to actually want to do something about it.
Hello everyone,

Please tweet as many as we can to get some response from IRCC. Anyone belongs to PNP category please tweet.

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka198300 said:
My nomination took me 13 months, and you know what the most kidding thing is? The EE draw score dropped below to my CRS scores that even I don't need that 600 points... then I am going a PNP stream but not CEC, so there is another long way to go... It is a Fking kidding.....lol
You know why? Because life is not perfect nor fair.
But the bright side is that we are few weeks away from PPR and everything will be over soon

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Matt-NL said:
Backlog theory might explain the unusual processing times in Inland-PNP-EE processing.
HOWEVER, from my point of view there are THREE problems contradicting with this theory:
1) If there was a general backlog, WHY SOME INLAND PNPs have already received PPR AND OTHERS NOT? If there was a general backlog it would influence all applications.
2) If there was a general backlog, WHY OTHER STREAMS (for instance CEC) get PPR in 2-3 months?
3) If there was a general backlog (Ontario and Inland applications based one), WHY OTHER VISA OFFICES OUTSIDE OF CANADA ARE INVOLVED as well?
Perhaps I did not consider an indicator/evidence or I interpret mistaken or misunderstood something... But if not, there must be another reason for longer processing times.
::)
I think I have some observations which explains point 1 of you. It looks like IRCC processes our application in batches and stages. So basically after a while processing applications from other streams, they took a batch of 2 or 3 weeks application, proceeds them and then go back to the other streams.

Like my application, there was a mass processing of our Jan 1- ~17 application which turned to med pass in the scond week of March and we haven't had any movement ever since.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys, i was on the aor january 2017 page on canadavisa, and everyone over there cec fsw and even pnp outland have been getting pprs, two of my friends cec got their pprs in under 2 months, anyways, i am pap-inland 20th january aor, and nothing has moved ever since, not even the medical, kinda concerned as to what is going on my medical hasn't moved in 2 months and people around me are getting pprs and landing in the sametime as i wait to get just my medical passed.

Regards
Salman

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
breathofwind said:
I think I have some observations which explains point 1 of you. It looks like IRCC processes our application in batches and stages. So basically after a while processing applications from other streams, they took a batch of 2 or 3 weeks application, proceeds them and then go back to the other streams.

Like my application, there was a mass processing of our Jan 1- ~17 application which turned to med pass in the scond week of March and we haven't had any movement ever since.
Yes there seems to be some pattern , indeed its a bit frustrating . It has been 2 months + for me . My AOR was Jan 23 and still no updates at all not even meds passed. Now my IELTS also expired. Am worried will they ask me to take IELTS again. My CRS score as such was better to get ITA in last 2 draws . Waited for close to 2 yrs (1 year for PNP) since i wrote IELTS and to see no movement in file and given last preference among different streams pains a bit. Not sure if mails and tweeting has got any positive response. Is there anything we can do now . Am expecting there will be some update on Fridays. Am holding on lots of decisions i wanted to take like buying car etc.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
oh and another thing i wanted to ask you guys is that , so the medical if it gets passed you get an email to your account which is linked to your express entry profile, or you have to access your ee profile and see if they are passed or not. I can't access mine as I have gone through a consultant for this whole process.

Regards
Salman

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
oh and another thing i wanted to ask you guys is that , so the medical if it gets passed you get an email to your account which is linked to your express entry profile, or you have to access your ee profile and see if they are passed or not. I can't access mine as I have gone through a consultant for this whole process.

Regards
Salman
I got an email on the next day when my med pass.