CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys,
Thank you for the initiative.
I hope it will contribute to speed up the processing of our files.
I wish us all a speedy PPR and landing.
Please do motivate your friends or other people you know who have similar situation to post tweets like ours both to Immigration Minister and CIC as well as to their local MPs.
Best,

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Just posted as well!!

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
SSSahaj said:
I would recommend to tag IRCC as well.
yes tag IRCC too

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Does anyone has a track of when last PPR was issued to PNP-I?

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
andremarques19751 said:
Does anyone has a track of when last PPR was issued to PNP-I?
On March 21st - October 21st AOR

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its still recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-Apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
Amu7809 said:
Hi Guys,

I am a December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its still recommend and don’t know what’s that mean

Assessments:

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-Apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.
looking good...

whats ur AOR date ?

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Amu7809 said:
Hi Guys,

Assessments:

Nothing to worry, it will eventually change to PASSED later whit other officers action, then Security starts, good luck!

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
OINP PNP Inland (Currently residing in Calgary)

AOR : Dec 28 2016

Updates: only the background check changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check."

When I ordered my GCMS notes back in February 16, I got a reply on March 2 saying that "the file in question is not at the permanent residence stage yet".

So I ordered another one last week.

My question is, do you guys think my e-APR has at least passed the R10 completeness check yet ? Could they cancel application based on missing documents after 90 days ?

I got a quick reply from CPC-O a few days ago stating that my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
The slow process in inland PNP's was expected because of the huge number of PNP nominations issued by Ontario last year. I am an Ontario nominee myself and due to the huge application backlog, my nomination took 11 months to process as opposed to the declared average waiting time of 3 months! Now all the people who got nomination have applied for PR at CIC. Therefore, we should expect another application backlog but this time at CIC. Honestly, I have prepared myself for another long-haul in my PR process.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
mikek27 said:
OINP PNP Inland (Currently residing in Calgary)

AOR : Dec 28 2016

Updates: only the background check changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check."

When I ordered my GCMS notes back in February 16, I got a reply on March 2 saying that "the file in question is not at the permanent residence stage yet".

So I ordered another one last week.

My question is, do you guys think my e-APR has at least passed the R10 completeness check yet ? Could they cancel application based on missing documents after 90 days ?

I got a quick reply from CPC-O a few days ago stating that my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia.
IMO, it is hard to say for sure at what stage your application is being processed. FYI, when you are ordering GCMS notes, make sure you select "permanent residence" instead of "express entry" otherwise you won't receive the notes.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
AmirHNK said:
The slow process in inland PNP's was expected because of the huge number of PNP nominations issued by Ontario last year. I am an Ontario nominee myself and due to the huge application backlog, my nomination took 11 months to process as opposed to the declared average waiting time of 3 months! Now all the people who got nomination have applied for PR at CIC. Therefore, we should expect another application backlog but this time at CIC. Honestly, I have prepared myself for another long-haul in my PR process.
Not only Ontario, BC and other provinces as well...

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
AmirHNK said:
No matter how big the OINP backlog is, it is not comparable with EE's backlog. Due to such many ITAs issued during last 3 months and score line drop quickly, more and more CEC FSW get ITAs as well. numbers of CEC is much much more than PNPs. So OINP backlog cannot explain why CEC takes 2 months to get ppr but PNP is need at least 5 months.

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
wengehua said:
No matter how big the OINP backlog is, it is n#slowinland comparable with EE's backlog. Due to such many ITAs issued during last 3 months and score line drop quickly, more and more CEC FSW get ITAs as well. numbers of CEC is much much more than PNPs. So OINP backlog cannot explain why CEC takes 2 to months to get ppr but PNP is need at least 5 months.
That's true. If there is a PNP backlog then they need to do the workload distribution by balancing out between CEC and pnp. Also, please everyone go to twitter and write on #slowinlandPNP hash tag. More people write on twitter better for us.