AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eqrkim said:
Folks,

I received PPR yesterday. Took me 196 days.

EE BC PNP Inland
AOR Aug 17, 2016

Good luck to you all!
Congrats :) !!!

If we see your time line , then for all PNP (Inland/Outland) Second BG IP doesn't give any hope.
Because for CEC if Second BG - IP trigger then they are getting PPR Request in 1 or 2 week.
Which not the case for PNP.

Miss.C

Oct 28, 2016
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

The latest draw was 434. which means some of us would have been invited even if we did not went through PNP. And some Dec AOR applied under CEC already got PPR. What a joke it is... ???

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Miss.C said:
Guys,

The latest draw was 434. which means some of us would have been invited even if we did not went through PNP. And some Dec AOR applied under CEC already got PPR. What a joke it is... ???
My score is 1090+ and I would be invited on Dec 22 even if I don't have PNP. But I am still waiting for my first update. :'( :'(

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, it is not productive to think in this way because what decision you made you cannot change. You guys are demoralizing yourselves. It doesn't bring anything to think in this nonconstructive way.
CIC is not predictable. In the past PNP-Inland cases were finalized in 3,5-4 months average. Now there are obviously other processing conditions. We don't know what causes this change, and accept the as-is situation that we are not going to be able to know it ever unless anybody has an insider information from Ottawa headquarters.
Believe me, I can absolutely understand what you guys feel right now because I am absolutely in your position. Waiting so long is very frustrating, being so passive is quite demoralizing, not receiving any info is extremely destabilizing! But the question is, what can we do? Obviously we cannot change this situation. The only option we have is that we can try to change our attitude towards the problem: we should keep sharing info we find about our general situation, we should project positive energy with our messages, she should be supportive to each other.
Please share even the smallest and most irrelevant info in the forum.
Believe me, we will make it, guys!
I wish EVERY SINGLE PARTICIPANT OF THIS FORUM a speedy PPR and landing after.
My best wishes.
Matt

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations... and All the Best.

eqrkim said:
Folks,

I received PPR yesterday. Took me 196 days.

EE BC PNP Inland
AOR Aug 17, 2016

Good luck to you all!

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is very impressive, I agree with you my friend.

Matt-NL said:
Guys, it is not productive to think in this way because what decision you made you cannot change. You guys are demoralizing yourselves. It doesn't bring anything to think in this nonconstructive way.
CIC is not predictable. In the past PNP-Inland cases were finalized in 3,5-4 months average. Now there are obviously other processing conditions. We don't know what causes this change, and accept the as-is situation that we are not going to be able to know it ever unless anybody has an insider information from Ottawa headquarters.
Believe me, I can absolutely understand what you guys feel right now because I am absolutely in your position. Waiting so long is very frustrating, being so passive is quite demoralizing, not receiving any info is extremely destabilizing! But the question is, what can we do? Obviously we cannot change this situation. The only option we have is that we can try to change our attitude towards the problem: we should keep sharing info we find about our general situation, we should project positive energy with our messages, she should be supportive to each other.
My best wishes.
Matt

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Agreed
Matt-NL said:
My best wishes.
Matt

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Thank you guys.

IMA77

Jun 23, 2015
Hi Guys!
I've got ITA and hope to be part of your group soon (EE PNP Inland)
But right now I'm preparing documents for apply and would like to ask you to be so kind to share your experience and thoughts.
The CIC website said this:

You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.
You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.
If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:
are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer

Is it really mean if I currently have job offer based on LMIA and work in Canada, I can upload letter of explanation instead of POF in respect field? Did somebody from you make it?

Thank you!

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Matt-NL said:
My best wishes.
Matt
Nice words, keep it up!

Jay-1994

Jan 23, 2017
Matt-NL said:
My best wishes.
Matt
I believe with the drop in the score most of the invites are going to CEC applicants andthere are 3000 plus in each round. So, i think CIC is putting extra staff on CEC cases to avoid running over the 6 month deadline as in future there will be more applications majority CEC, key being low cutoff. PNP applicants are not treated as any less worthy and I believe they will process everyone before 6 month mark because thats what they promised. We should stop expecting 3-4 months processing. It is gonna be 4-6 months now due to more staff dedicated to CEC than PNP regarding the volume of CEC applications they are getting.
Another thing which makes me little certain about less staff in PNP department is GCMS notes me and my friend ordered GCMS in January and on our cases many officer codes were same means same officers worked on our files which is highly unlikely if there is a huge dedicated staff to PNP stream.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys the processing time for PNP inlanders over the last year has been 120 days. We just need to wait.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMCANADA_ON said:
80 Days post AOR not even single update not even medical pass CEC PNP inland applicant. How long more :( :( :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\
Is 'Additional Docs' blank or does it say 'No additional docs required'?