Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
This Kinda sucks!! being PNP candidate first we waited 9 months to get nomination now waiting longer than CEC applicants to even get processing update. (that's good they are processing CEC faster)

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
mortywaves said:
Had I waited until 19Nov Canadian Post-secondary change and applied with no nomination, probably would've got the PPR by now :p

Sometimes I had that same regret too LOL.

From my observation from the tracker it looks like they start to process mid December PNP-I. Given the large number of applicants recently I have a feeling I should wait for another month, making it 3 months without any update lol.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
breathofwind said:
Sometimes I had that same regret too LOL.

From my observation from the tracker it looks like they start to process mid December PNP-I. Given the large number of applicants recently I have a feeling I should wait for another month, making it 3 months without any update lol.
I am feeling the same as well. The point is come back to Oct/Nov, nobody would know such many ITAs would be issued in Dec/Jan. For my specific case, after getting PNP and standing at 1090+ wouldn't give me faster ppr compared with pure CEC standing at 490+

By the way, which tracker do you use? I am Dec 13 AOR and haven't see any update yet.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Matt-NL said:
AOR 12 October, PNP Inland.
No change since 25 January (2nd BG went to 'in progress').
Waiting for PPR...
People usually get ppr within a week after 2nd in progress. I suggest you may need to check the junk mail of you mailbox in case if you missed the ppr email. Others had reported that gmail category the RFV email into promotion folder.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
wengehua said:
I am feeling the same as well. The point is come back to Oct/Nov, nobody would know such many ITAs would be issued in Dec/Jan. For my specific case, after getting PNP and standing at 1090+ wouldn't give me faster ppr compared with pure CEC standing at 490+

By the way, which tracker do you use? I am Dec 13 AOR and haven't see any update yet.
I used the consolidated tracker filtered by PNP-I stream only

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
wengehua said:
People usually get ppr within a week after 2nd in progress. I suggest you may need to check the junk mail of you mailbox in case if you missed the ppr email. Others had reported that gmail category the RFV email into promotion folder.
This information is not accurate, buddy.
I check my CIC account every day, sometimes even two times.
And in this forum there are numerous applicants like me that are PNP-Inlanders whose 2nd BG went to 'in progress' several weeks ago. And they are waiting for their PPR, too.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Guys I am so pissed :-\ that we waited more than 10 months to get Ontario PNP and finally got EE AOR in DEC and still waiting for the first step. I think we should send an email to Express entry to let them know about our situation. Every day I m checking my account and has no update not even the medical pass. I am Ontario PNP applicant with Aor 16th DEC (CEC category). I wish I should have waited now to apply direct with 440 score. This is bad for CIC that CEC inland applicants who waited almost one year to get PNP now they have to wait more than 6 months in express entry to get PR ridiculous :-[ :-[ :eek: :eek: :eek:

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Guys I am so pissed :-\ that we waited more than 10 months to get Ontario PNP and finally got EE AOR in DEC and still waiting for the first step. I think we should send an email to Express entry to let them know about our situation. Every day I m checking my account and has no update not even the medical pass. I am Ontario PNP applicant with Aor 16th DEC (CEC category). I wish I should have waited now to apply direct with 440 score. This is bad for CIC that CEC inland applicants who waited almost one year to get PNP now they have to wait more than 6 months in express entry to get PR ridiculous :-[ :-[ :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's quite frustrating.

I share the same timeline with you.

PNP-I, AOR: Dec. 15. No single update yet.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
goldencanada said:
It's quite frustrating.

I share the same timeline with you.

PNP-I, AOR: Dec. 15. No single update yet.
I hope this frustration ends soon bro. Dec 9 PNP inland got medical pass today so I hope our should be in nxt 2 weeks if everything work normal

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems to me, they are clearing last year CEC inlands.
After they done with that they will process PNP inlands as fast as they have processed CEC. It's just matter of time. we have waited to get PNP for a long. some more time. For me, it's three months. I can wait another three months. After that, I will go to minister office and complain about it. haha

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Not sure what is wrong being a CEC & PNP nominated applications. Why we get last priority. To be frank we are most eligible than any in the pool. We waited an year to get Nominations and then this happens. All FSW out land applications went through this process like cake walk. Big B

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
Well, PNP category was the fastest category until mid 2016, I guess it is now CEC's turn..
Everyone is going through same frustrations here.

Overall delay was kinda expected as IRCC tripled the number of invitation from Aug ITA to Nov ITA.
My latest update was back in Nov 19, 2016. No update since. Completed 6 mo and 2 weeks now..
I tried GCSM notes couple times, but IRCC is not helpful lol
All we can do is (sadly) just be more patient :eek: :(.

We will all get the updates and PR eventually !

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
eqrkim said:
Well, PNP category was the fastest category until mid 2016, I guess it is now CEC's turn..
Everyone is going through same frustrations here.

Overall delay was kinda expected as IRCC tripled the number of invitation from Aug ITA to Nov ITA.
My latest update was back in Nov 19, 2016. No update since. Completed 6 mo and 2 weeks now..
I tried GCSM notes couple times, but IRCC is not helpful lol
All we can do is (sadly) just be more patient :eek: :(.

We will all get the updates and PR eventually !
Did you serve in the military before you submitted your e-APR ?

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Not sure what is wrong being a CEC & PNP nominated applications. Why we get last priority. To be frank we are most eligible than any in the pool. We waited an year to get Nominations and then this happens. All FSW out land applications went through this process like cake walk. Big B
I know we had to go through all this waiting process for PNP. Our documentations were checked once. I don't know why it take them so long to redo everthing. Now with the PNP I'm stuck. I'm applying in land and my spouse is back in my country. I don't even know if he could come visit me before this whole thing is done or not. :( :( :(

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
sms_1190 said:
It seems to me, they are clearing last year CEC inlands.
After they done with that they will process PNP inlands as fast as they have processed CEC. It's just matter of time. we have waited to get PNP for a long. some more time. For me, it's three months. I can wait another three months. After that, I will go to minister office and complain about it. haha
I am not optimistic about that because if you check the Jan thread, many CEC get ppr recently while PNP-I are backlogged somehow. CIC may just accelerate processing CEC cases and unfortunately we might be the last priority now. So sad :'( :'(