AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Members,

I am PNP inland applicant. my timeline.

AOR: feb 6
April 15 : Medical Passed
April 19 : BG check: changed from "application in progress to NA"

Does BG check will have any other status changes? :)

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
SAMCANADA_ON said:
125 days post AOR still waiting for golden email. How much more patient we can be. Two friend (direct CEC) of mine got it with 60days post AOR and they already landed and waiting for PR card. I am still at the same position waiting for PPR. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I feel bad that why did I choose the PNP route I should have waited little more. Wasted a lot of money should have save some money. I don't get the difference between CEC and PNP inland apps. they both almost the same except for 600 points.
187 days here buddy.
And, please add your timeline in the signature.
;)

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Matt-NL said:
What do you mean?
Can you explain please?
I think they mean the someone with AOR on 16th Nov has received PPR

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi everyone
I am a PNP INLAND
AOR DATE IS 12/09
I have a simple question
the ppr letter will send to my email? i am using an lawyer to be my repersentative, the ppr letter will send to her email or my email? and there will be status update in my cic account right? my currently status is no applicable since last month :<
thanks

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
mortywaves said:
CRS have dropped to 415. Anyone else feeling dumb for not waiting couple of months and possibly avoiding 'PNP-treatment'? :p
Tell me about it. not even 2 months, maybe even before that because CIC added the 30 additional CRS points for Canadian education.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Update!

I did my landing today, Wednesday, April 19th at Rainbow Bridge. Everything went smoothly.
I spent about 3 minutes at the US border, and Spent 5 mins at the Canada border. I gave them all my old work permits and study permits since it's their property and I won't be needing them anymore.

They were just mad that I had to come all the way from Ottawa to Niagara falls just for landing, as I don't even need to leave the country for my landing. I can just walk into their office in Ottawa on Tuesdays (Tuesdays with odd number) without an appointment. I am aware of that, I just wanted to have a road trip out of the landing...

That's all about my experience.

Thank you everyone! It's been a long journey, but it hasn't been a lonely one because of you all in this forum. I'm very grateful.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Many Congratulations!!

UReginahopeful said:
Update!

I did my landing today, Wednesday, April 19th at Rainbow Bridge. Everything went smoothly.
I spent about 3 minutes at the US border, and Spent 5 mins at the Canada border. I gave them all my old work permits and study permits since it's their property and I won't be needing them anymore.

They were just mad that I had to come all the way from Ottawa to Niagara falls just for landing, as I don't even need to leave the country for my landing. I can just walk into their office in Ottawa on Tuesdays (Tuesdays with odd number) without an appointment. I am aware of that, I just wanted to have a road trip out of the landing...

Thank you everyone! It's been a long journey, but it hasn't been a lonely one because of you all in this forum. I'm very grateful.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
UReginahopeful said:
Update!

Congratulations my friend. I wish you all the best in your new country.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
So finally someone told me yesterday that his cousin, who applied in the CEC stream (without PNP) with a Mid-late November 2016 AOR. He had his medical passed and BG in progress since early Feb 2017 but no update since. So I guess it's not just the PNP category. In every draw about 3000+ applicants are invited and how many people do we see report case details and timelines here (500 or 1000 every month)? which is like less than 50% of all applicants.

It doesn't make sense why CIC would have a different approach with PNP. I guess your travel history, security checks and country of origin is what causes delays in application.

Another friend who applied in April 2016, took him 7.5 months to get his PPR, straight forward case... one employer, no travel history.

hang in there guys! All the best to everyone

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
^^ i hear what you're saying mate, hope all this quickens up a little, all of us waited to be nominated and that took a year and now cec fsw even pnp outlands folks have gotten ppr under 3.5 months , its been 3 months for me aor jan 20th, and my medicals even haven't passed...

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
salkhan said:
So finally someone told me yesterday that his cousin, who applied in the CEC stream (without PNP) with a Mid-late November 2016 AOR. He had his medical passed and BG in progress since early Feb 2017 but no update since. So I guess it's not just the PNP category. In every draw about 3000+ applicants are invited and how many people do we see report case details and timelines here (500 or 1000 every month)? which is like less than 50% of all applicants.

It doesn't make sense why CIC would have a different approach with PNP. I guess your travel history, security checks and country of origin is what causes delays in application.

Another friend who applied in April 2016, took him 7.5 months to get his PPR, straight forward case... one employer, no travel history.

hang in there guys! All the best to everyone
Hi , but we haven't seen any pnp inland getting PR in 2-3 months whereas with CEC we have so many on this forum getting PPR in 2-3 months. How's it possible that all PNP inlanders have travel history, security issues whereas most of the CEC have none. I think CIC can be really fast if they want to be be like CEC. I can't find even one PNP inland who got PPR in 2-3 months. Infact our medical is passing in between 65-90 days. Clearly, there is trend where CIC processing CEC faster and PNP inland is last in their priority. CEC average processing time is much faster than PNP inland.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi , but we haven't seen any pnp inland getting PR in 2-3 months whereas with CEC we have so many on this forum getting PPR in 2-3 months. How's it possible that all PNP inlanders have travel history, security issues whereas most of the CEC have none. I think CIC can be really fast if they want to be be like CEC. I can't find even one PNP inland who got PPR in 2-3 months. Infact our medical is passing in between 65-90 days. Clearly, there is trend where CIC processing CEC faster and PNP inland is last in their priority. CEC average processing time is much faster than PNP inland.
Exactly. There are people from normal EE CEC stream who are as slow as us PNP inland. However we cannot state it as vice versa, unless we see ANY PNP-inland receives PPR within 2-3 months.

It is clearly processed differently in terms of streams. Unfortunately, pnp inland is the slowest

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Matt-NL said:
Congratulations my friend. I wish you all the best in your new country.
Thank you. I hope you and the rest of PNP-Inland applicants still waiting for security checks to be done get your PPR soon! Just hang in there. It won't be any longer than it has already been.