CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I think we can still raise a question to immigration minister by taking above comment into consideration "Our applications would be processed faster than normal because we are holding the Province Nomination certificate". CIC should gave us some priority because we are waiting long in line and we are holding nomination certificate. This nomination certificate should gave us some priority. Doesn't matter if we haven't cross 6 months yet but as a provincial nominee We can still push CIC to prioritise our apps. What you guys think........
Where did you find this info that provincial nominees should be given priority? Can you please provide your source? Thank you.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Matt-NL said:
Where did you find this info that provincial nominees should be given priority? Can you please provide your source? Thank you.
I had read it somewhere on a blog, but I didn't think it was the most credible source of information. We would actually require a credible source of information to raise this with CIC, if that's what it comes down to.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
I am not saying raising it to CIC right now but we can make this comment to immigration minister and start raising this concern of delaying applications by CIC for people holding provincial nominee. This provincial certificate does mean something to them..........

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I am not saying raising it to CIC right now but we can make this comment to immigration minister and start raising this concern of delaying applications by CIC for people holding provincial nominee. This provincial certificate does mean something to them..........
My friend, if you know something, please provide your source.
If you guess something, however, then please inform people here in the forum accordingly since we all are under stress and do really not need inaccurate information. Please do not misunderstand me. I am not saying, your info is inaccurate. I am only asking you to mention sources of the info so that we all can be sure about our options. If there is a rule to PRIORITIZE PNP applications then this is a highly significant information. I cannot underline enough the critical importance of this point.

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
Matt-NL said:
In 20 days (on 11 April) my 6th month will be over.
Hey Matt, looks like you are at the important and final stage! Big day would come soon (anytime)... Best wishes to you!

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Matt-NL said:
If you guess something, however, then please inform people here in the forum accordingly since we all are under stress and do really not need inaccurate information. Please do not misunderstand me. I am not saying, your info is inaccurate. I am only asking you to mention sources of the info so that we all can be sure about our options. If there is a rule to PRIORITIZE PNP applications then this is a highly significant information. I cannot underline enough the critical importance of this point.
I agree with you Matt. People come here because they trust the information here and we shouldn't be putting rumours out.
let's be positive. all the best

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Matt-NL said:
I am not sure if following info is what we are trying to find out:

Under the Express Entry BC stream, qualifying applicants will receive priority processing of their federal permanent residence application.

Quote from BCPNP official website:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration/Skills-Immigration-Frequently-Asked-Questions

But if I understand correctly, PNP has priority at federal stage.

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
wengehua said:
I am not sure if following info is what we are trying to find out:

Under the Express Entry BC stream, qualifying applicants will receive priority processing of their federal permanent residence application.
My friend received an ITA while she was still waiting to be invited under PNP - the BC PNP officer contacted her to invite her to apply under PNP and told her to decline the ITA and accept the PNP because her PR application would be processed faster if she had PNP

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
https://cicpassport.com/immigration-programs/provincial-nominee-program/

This page also says that CIC undertake to expediate PNP applications. Doesn't seem to be the case though

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
For PNP-inland, does anyone know the most latest aor date to have reported receiving Medicals passed?

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Jan CEC is raining PPRs today. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions or anything we could do guys?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
1) Guys, yesterday night every PNP-Inland applicant waited in vain a PPR rain but as much as I know there is not even one single PPR for Inland-PNPs. This is quite annoying because everybody sees the obvious unbalance between us and other streams.

2) Some people say CIC sends PPRs on Tuesday and Friday (always in the night). However, I read some entries saying they received PPR on other days. Is this Tuesday/Friday theory correct? Or is there no rule to make any generalizations in this regard?

I wish a speedy PPR/COPR for us all.

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
1) Guys, yesterday night every PNP-Inland applicant waited in vain a PPR rain but as much as I know there is not even one single PPR for Inland-PNPs. This is quite annoying because everybody sees the obvious unbalance between us and other streams.

2) Some people say CIC sends PPRs on Tuesday and Friday (always in the night). However, I read some entries saying they received PPR on other days. Is this Tuesday/Friday theory correct? Or is there no rule to make any generalizations in this regard?

I can confirm that my friend who was AOR in Oct 19 got PPR yesterday. He is BCPNP.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
bugone1 said:
I can confirm that my friend who was AOR in Oct 19 got PPR yesterday. He is BCPNP.
Good news.
Thank you for this very important info.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:

Not sure if the theory of PPR on Tuesday & Friday is accurate anymore, I got mine on Thursday evening