+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
^You are 28th. You are fine. Still have days.

I am over 6 months and NA :mad:
Still very frustrating as I cannot work at all... right now and it's been months. So I'm spending my days going crazy, waiting for a miracle, counting every dollars I'm spending when I'm going to the supermarket, opening my account 15 times to see if there is a new update... If only I could work in the meantime, it wouldn't be so depressing and frustrating...

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Still very frustrating as I cannot work at all... right now and it's been months. So I'm spending my days going crazy, waiting for a miracle, counting every dollars I'm spending when I'm going to the supermarket, opening my account 15 times to see if there is a new update... If only I could work in the meantime, it wouldn't be so depressing and frustrating...
Imagine!! You're still within 6 months.

I completed mine on 12th

What's your status in Canada?

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Imagine!! You're still within 6 months.

I completed mine on 12th

What's your status in Canada?
I know but what I'm saying is that I would not care that much if only in the meantime I could work, feel useful, make money or anything with my life... I'm under a closed work permit, my 'boss' let me down even before I started working for him so since then I've been waiting, waiting, waiting since January exactly. Trust me, when you do not work 7 months wait is different than 7 months when you do work! My boyfriend is here so we decided it was better to wait for the PR for me and we were thinking (and were totally wrong!) that PNP candidates would be processed quicker (it was still the case last year but not anymore for some reasons). Anyway, good luck to you all, I really think it is unfair we have to wait more than all the other categories... but what can we do except support each other... Good luck!

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, +1 if you have such a feeling:

"I would like to see CIC office's typical day"
I wish one of my best friend or a member of my family was working there... Just at least to understand. I think the hardest part of it is not knowing. Not even knowing if you are going to get the PR and not knowing when you are going to find out! Not knowing if your life is going to be here or back to your home country. Not able to make any real plan because you do not know... I prefer knowing now even if it is a NO than just waiting, waiting, waiting... I wanna move on with my life... I'm sure you all relate to this...!

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
OMG, I just realized that CEC stream start to process their late April cases......I know PNP inland is slow, but triple their processing time is just something beyond explanation......unbelievable......

Reactions: mjadawala