+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anything to do with processing time

Cam j

Jan 7, 2013
Hey everybody, had anybody experience of learning info about processing time from Consulate in LA?
I gave all my documents including my national passport to them, only ID I have now is driving license, and this is not quit cool. They do not respond email, phones and do not give info even if you come to embassy, that is what I learned so far. Is there way to learn WHEN they will give my pass back? I just can't believe that it is possible in 21th century....

zyysara

Dec 29, 2012
I am in the same boat. They didn't reply my email. My driver license will expire in one week. Sigh! :(

Cam j

Jan 7, 2013
I got denial, as it was written I have not submitted evidence that I am currently attending classes and I am in good standing in US (I came here also by student visa), but I had gave them my I 20, where they could find the name of school and just contact them. This is very unfair, they take 125 dollars, 2 weeks and do not even call my school, I am thinking about suing this consulate. Their call center does not work, they do not answer telephone, they do not even speak to you. This is actuall violation of my rights!

zyysara

Dec 29, 2012
Just get a letter from your school and resubmit your application. I know some people did that and their cases got approved in two weeks.