+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyonw with two EE profiles got ITA

problem boy

Oct 7, 2014
Hi,
is there anyone who have two profiles / account with different email id and got ITA.
Please update us!..
Best Regards,

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
What do you mean by two? you can create two profiles in EE? isn't that against the rules? If not, then under what circumstances ::) is it allowed?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
due to such kind of madness.... we are still waiting for our ITA and CRS score is still hanging up....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is theoretically possible because there are hardly any (and most likely none) checks before ITA is granted and application submitted to CIC. However such behavior risks misrepresentation. So the right thing to do would be to not create more than 1 profile and even if one does, decline the other ITA(s) and hope CIC doesn't question this reckless behavior on the part of the applicant.

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This is theoretically possible because there are hardly any (and most likely none) checks before ITA is granted and application submitted to CIC. However such behavior risks misrepresentation. So the right thing to do would be to not create more than 1 profile and even if one does, decline the other ITA(s) and hope CIC doesn't question this reckless behavior on the part of the applicant.
I pray to God pray that these kind of people get screwed big time and get banned forever.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 EE profiles... one was granted PR on April 17th, and the PR application was rejected for incompleteness ... now I have another, as suggested by CIC...

Having 2 EE profiles just for fun is really mean and unfair thing to do by any applicant... however, having 2nd profile after cancelation is what is suggested by CIC...