+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone working for TCS and other related companies who got ITA on Jan 4?

ravio1232

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Anyone working for TCS and other related companies who got ITA on Jan 4? Let's connect through a WhatsApp group.
Message me your cellphones numbers so that i can add you.

Rashmi1690

Jun 23, 2016
Hi Ravio1232, I also work with TCS and have received an ITA on 4th Jan. How are you going about getting the reference letter from TCS?

My HR has informed me that neither can he give me anything on TCS' letter head nor can he give me an email stating that as per policy, TCS does not provide any reference letter to employees.

He has suggested me to get a copy of the Bonafide letter available in Ultimatix. But forget responsibilities, it does not even state date of joining. It only states the current designation.

Please advise.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashmi1690 said:
Hi Ravio1232, I also work with TCS and have received an ITA on 4th Jan. How are you going about getting the reference letter from TCS?

My HR has informed me that neither can he give me anything on TCS' letter head nor can he give me an email stating that as per policy, TCS does not provide any reference letter to employees.

He has suggested me to get a copy of the Bonafide letter available in Ultimatix. But forget responsibilities, it does not even state date of joining. It only states the current designation.

Please advise.
1) Get letter for visa purpose from HR...say applying parents visa
2) WP extension letter would be enough to prove your job duties.

ravio1232

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Rashmi1690 said:

Please advise.
so in my case, i had my work permit extension to be filled recently. when the extension request was filled, the visa team gave me the documents that the attorneys filled on my behalf. now this document is very similar to a job offer which has the NOC code, intention of employment, duration, salary, etc.
Once i got the work permit, i had to file for the visa extension for which the CIC asks for an employment letter with details like job title, responsibilities, number of working hours per week, etc.
So i asked the HR that i need all these information for filing the visa and they gave it to me.
I can use the 2 documents along with the secondment letter which i got initially when i came to canada. all these documents should suffice.

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I also worked in TCS for 3 years. I started approaching TCS HR on June2016. Then I approached my team lead to send an email regarding the letter to HR. HR didn't consider it. Approached my project lead luckily who got promoted to Group lead position. He requested them to provide the skill certificate. Then his email sent to ISU head or corporate head. They accepted because it came from Group lead. Finally, I got the skill letter in TCS format on Sep 2016. But the letter didn't mention information such as number of hours/week, and all designations during my tenure . As a proof, I attached the emails from the HR for missing details requested by CIC, relieving letter, Pay slips copies, and skill letter.

Try to contact your Project lead or Group lead or ISU head. But only Group lead or ISU head has the authority to approve it.

Hope this helps you.

ravio1232

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
JSN_2016 said:
Hello guys, I also worked in TCS for 3 years. I started approaching TCS HR on June2016. Then I approached my team lead to send an email regarding the letter to HR. HR didn't consider it. Approached my project lead luckily who got promoted to Group lead position. He requested them to provide the skill certificate. Then his email sent to ISU head or corporate head. They accepted because it came from Group lead. Finally, I got the skill letter in TCS format on Sep 2016. But the letter didn't mention information such as number of hours/week, and all designations during my tenure . As a proof, I attached the emails from the HR for missing details requested by CIC, relieving letter, Pay slips copies, and skill letter.

Try to contact your Project lead or Group lead or ISU head. But only Group lead or ISU head has the authority to approve it.

Hope this helps you.
what information did this skill letter have?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravio1232 said:
what information did this skill letter have?
Letter mentioning full-time employee, start and end date, Duties and responsibilities and my designation.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
JSN_2016 said:

Hope this helps you.
You needn't have struggled this much. They have started issuing skill letters officially long back, and I got one too for a different purpose. You just need to email the responsibilities corporate.exempverification@tcs.com id, and they would give a format document along with last supervisor email id. The document needs to be filled and sent for the last supervisor approval keeping corporate.exempverification id in CC. Once he gives an email approval, TCS will issue the responsibilities in the letter head.

Check this link for the format:

http://www.am22tech.com/leaving-tcs-onsite/

You could also google this forum and find that plenty of people have got that. Many of my friends have got them too. I am not sure why HR dragged so much for you. You possibly ended up with a HR without awareness on this policy!

But all this works only if someone has resigned from TCS. I am not sure what happens if someone is working and requests for this letter.

Now the headache is that they issue this letter for the resigned employees ONLY ONCE. And since I got the letter for a different purpose (in which responsibilities are too technical and would be difficult to comprehend and relate to my NOC), I am now in bit of fix without knowing how to proceed next. I am thinking of a supervisor letter, but I am clueless on what justification I need to give for not getting the letter in company letter head (as I cannot say non-issuance policy or HR refusal).

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Is this applicable to Current employees or the EX- Employees?

you needn't have struggled this much. They have started issuing skill letters officially long back, and I got one too for a different purpose. You just need to email the responsibilities corporate.exempverification@tcs.com id, and they would give a format document along with last supervisor email id. The document needs to be filled and sent for the last supervisor approval keeping corporate.exempverification id in CC. Once he gives an email approval, TCS will issue the responsibilities in the letter head.

Check this link for the format:

http://www.am22tech.com/leaving-tcs-onsite/

You could also google this forum and find that plenty of people have got that. Many of my friends have got them too. I am not sure why HR dragged so much for you. You possibly ended up with a HR without awareness on this policy!

But all this works only if someone has resigned from TCS. I am not sure what happens if someone is working and requests for this letter.

Now the headache is that they issue this letter for the resigned employees ONLY ONCE. And since I got the letter for a different purpose (in which responsibilities are too technical and would be difficult to comprehend and relate to my NOC), I am now in bit of fix without knowing how to proceed next. I am thinking of a supervisor letter, but I am clueless on what justification I need to give for not getting the letter in company letter head (as I cannot say non-issuance policy or HR refusal).

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
Hi guys, I am confused with work thing before my final submission. I had joined TCS as Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee initially. Then became Assistant Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Information Technology Analyst and then resigned as Assistant Consultant. I don't have any letter or proof as such to show all the designations. Offer letter shows Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee, and relieving letter shows Assistant Consultant. So do I show all the positions in my work history or how should I do it? Could you suggest and help?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,

I am working as a system engineer ( Network Administrator in ultimatix ) in TCS.
Please tell which NOC should I put. while filling the application.

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hi guys, I am confused with work thing before my final submission. I had joined TCS as Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee initially. Then became Assistant Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Information Technology Analyst and then resigned as Assistant Consultant. I don't have any letter or proof as such to show all the designations. Offer letter shows Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee, and relieving letter shows Assistant Consultant. So do I show all the positions in my work history or how should I do it? Could you suggest and help?
Hi, what did u do? I have put system engineer in between my other designations and now have to submit proofs. How can we do it? Did you get any letters for the same ?