+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with study permit deadline 15 august for college?

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
medical passed 30 june
mine passed on 27th july
And now this two things are Showing:-
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

Is it same in yours also?

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
then how will ircc process applications so fast only 2 days are left....moreover, mine seat will get cancelled after 15 august.....is the same case with you?
Seat won’t get cancelled. I think it’s the rule of the college. They wouldn’t cancel your seat because it isn’t in your hands right. You will have to show an AIP before the classes start. That is in September. Orelse you might differ or withdraw.

arshjot.singh

Aug 12, 2020
Seat won’t get cancelled. I think it’s the rule of the college. They wouldn’t cancel your seat because it isn’t in your hands right. You will have to show an AIP before the classes start. That is in September. Orelse you might differ or withdraw.
i have told the college for date extension....they told me to give screenshot of application status plus they will take decision on 17 august after the meeting.

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
i have told the college for date extension....they told me to give screenshot of application status plus they will take decision on 17 august after the meeting.
Which college have you applied in? Because the college where I have applied said before the classes start I have to inform them the AIP if I get. So.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Just an hour ago i got mail from cic about to give more documents and
"
You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you
provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility
assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.
" I don't know if this is AIP or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Bond 007

arshjot.singh

Aug 12, 2020
Just an hour ago i got mail from cic about to give more documents and
"
You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you
provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility
assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.
" I don't know if this is AIP or not
congratulations....you got the aip

Reactions: darshilkings