+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with similar experience? CIC Details Status Changed to "Updated"!

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
forbetterlife said:
When I logged in my CIC account as usual, I found a little change under the details column, which is changed to "Updated", but I didn't receive any emails and no new messages in CIC either. When I re-logged in later, the status changed back to "Submitted". Anyone with similar experience? Please share your opinions, I'm waiting desperately now. Is it a good sign of movement? Many thanks.

The place where the change happened as follows:

View my submitted applications or profiles
EXXXXXX Permanent Residency XXXXXXXX October 30, 2015 03:54:09 p.m. EDT “UPDATED” READ Check status and messages
The exact same thing happened to my profile this morning. But e-AOR is way behind yours. Mine's Feb 24.

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
JWZR421 said:
The exact same thing happened to my profile this morning. But e-AOR is way behind yours. Mine's Feb 24.
Yes, this does happen during the early period after the file submission. I did receive the update ghost email on 15 Nov, which was two weeks after my application (30 Oct.), but there were no any other updates since last 15 Nov, which almost made me crazy.

Hope it is a good sign of coming PPR. Good luck buddy!!

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
forbetterlife said:
Yes, this does happen during the early period after the file submission. I did receive the update ghost email on 15 Nov, which was two weeks after my application (30 Oct.), but there were no any other updates since last 15 Nov, which almost made me crazy.

Hope it is a good sign of coming PPR. Good luck buddy!!
PPR for you in the coming days buddy! Keep us updated!

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
When I logged in my CIC account as usual, I found a little change under the details column, which is changed to "Updated", but I didn't receive any emails and no new messages in CIC either. When I re-logged in later, the status changed back to "Submitted". Anyone with similar experience? Please share your opinions, I'm waiting desperately now. Is it a good sign of movement? Many thanks.

The place where the change happened as follows:

View my submitted applications or profiles
EXXXXXX Permanent Residency XXXXXXXX October 30, 2015 03:54:09 p.m. EDT “UPDATED” READ Check status and messages
Hi ,
I just got the same update and went back to submitted. is it a good sign ?

vpsjaura13

May 26, 2018
I got the gist update and then PPR a day later. It’s definitely good news!
Hi,
I got Invitation to pre arrival services message on my cic Account after that ghost update yesterday.... Waiting for PPR dont know how long it gonna take . RPRF upfront and Medical passed