+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with recent progress on their student permit application SDS?

Lovely086

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Brother I have also applied on 20 aug sds with complete file . My biometric was pasaed on 24 aug and my medical was updated on 24 nov. Eligibility review not started. Hoping to get some good news soon. I havent got AIP.
My file got complete on 17 November then it took them more than week to pick up my file . That is 1 dec
In ur case 24 November file complete they will pick up ur file in a week n give ppr in a week

now thats my theory.
Hope u hv an update soon

Hassan Gondal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
My file got complete on 17 November then it took them more than week to pick up my file . That is 1 dec
In ur case 24 November file complete they will pick up ur file in a week n give ppr in a week

now thats my theory.
Hope u hv an update soon
I have applied from Pakistan. I lodge my complete file on 20 aug and gave biometrics on 24 aug

Hellbringer

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Less than 2 months left before the start of the Winter term. Are you guys thinking of deferring already? I am losing hope that my application will be processed on time for the Winter 2021 term. To add to the stress of all this, I still need to tender my resignation for a month. Hence, I think I need a miracle to pull this through for Winter 2021.

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
Less than 2 months left before the start of the Winter term. Are you guys thinking of deferring already? I am losing hope that my application will be processed on time for the Winter 2021 term. To add to the stress of all this, I still need to tender my resignation for a month. Hence, I think I need a miracle to pull this through for Winter 2021.
Said,got no chance to defer, already deferred from fall to winter,I might need to reapply, life sucks