+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with application at Warsaw Visa Office?

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
We submitted our application in November 2021 (online) and it was transferred to Warsaw in March. Sponsor approved, medical completed, but eligibility and background check both show as 'not started' in the new PR tracker.

I'm wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation. I see that for some other visa offices the status goes right from "not started" to "completed", so maybe this isn't that bad of a sign. I'm also just wondering if the Warsaw visa office is very occupied with Ukrainian applicants for the "Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET)" program.

The "last updated" date changes from time to time on our application on the new PR tracker, so I'm hoping that means something.

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
We are stuck there since august 2021 since passing medical exam. eligibility and criminality checks are in process, bg not started. For sure they are busy with Ukrainians.. been more than a year for us since receiving aor.. and Warsaw never replied to my enquiries

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We are stuck there since august 2021 since passing medical exam. eligibility and criminality checks are in process, bg not started. For sure they are busy with Ukrainians.. been more than a year for us since receiving aor.. and Warsaw never replied to my enquiries
Definitely go back to your MP and ask for help. Sorry to hear this has been taking so long.

• Sad
Reactions: valvlad

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Yours seems particularly excessive. If you look at the online tracker, there are people who applied long after you, whose cases were also transferred to Warsaw, who got their PPR within 5-6 months during 2021.

Does your "Updated" date ever change in the new PR tracker?

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Definitely go back to your MP and ask for help. Sorry to hear this has been taking so long.
Already did, she will contact ircc next week… I just can’t with this process :(

Yours seems particularly excessive. If you look at the online tracker, there are people who applied long after you, whose cases were also transferred to Warsaw, who got their PPR within 5-6 months during 2021.

Does your "Updated" date ever change in the new PR tracker?
Yea I know, it’s taking way too long and idk why. Our case should not be complex…
Yes it updates once a week or two, latest update was on May 23.

Reactions: armoured