+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who applied study permit from China?

yeah075

Feb 22, 2020
Did you call them ? Do they give you an answer about the status of the application or just a general reply
Pretty much same idea as checking status online. I just don't have the GCkey to login that's why I call hotline, my agent didn't give that to me. If you want, you can also select the option to talk to the representative from Ircc, but it won't help to expedite your application.

overlap007

Oct 23, 2020
Just call hotline to check status

I think they are processing my application

Eligibility was changed to in process
Did you call China visa center or IRcc?
Pretty much same idea as checking status online. I just don't have the GCkey to login that's why I call hotline, my agent didn't give that to me. If you want, you can also select the option to talk to the representative from Ircc, but it won't help to expedite your application.
did you call China visa center or ircc ?

fastturtle10

Feb 18, 2021
I applied in early July, 2020 and have not received any updates yet. I gave my biometrics in June (my first application was rejected) and had not received any emails to do Medical yet. A couple of my friends who applied in late May received their passport request early Jan. Kind of concerned over how long it is taking, does anybody have any information that could help? Thanks in advance!

overlap007

Oct 23, 2020
I applied in early July, 2020 and have not received any updates yet. I gave my biometrics in June (my first application was rejected) and had not received any emails to do Medical yet. A couple of my friends who applied in late May received their passport request early Jan. Kind of concerned over how long it is taking, does anybody have any information that could help? Thanks in advance!
Have you received AIP( online class) letter?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello,

Why don't you request for your GCMS notes to know when last your application was opened or to understand what current activities is ongoing.

Best of Luck

Reactions: fastturtle10

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hey guys,

Though Im from India but my application is being processed in China and its been awhile since I have received any kind of update.

Applied on July 4th.

When I try calling IRCC to check the status of my application they just say that the application is being processed in China and they dont have access to it.

Is there any hotline to contact Canadian Embassy of China (Beijing or Shanghai) Directly ?
If I send a mail also there is no response.

fastturtle10

Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys,

Though Im from India but my application is being processed in China and its been awhile since I have received any kind of update.

Applied on July 4th.
I just got my medical request letter today. I applied on July 1 so you should receive an update within the next couple of business days.

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
I just got my medical request letter today. I applied on July 1 so you should receive an update within the next couple of business days.
My medical has been passed already and I received BVL also, its exactly 76 days since I received BVL and I'm still waiting