Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting from 8th july.MY husband got medical request .but i didn't
class starts from next week

Nota

Aug 31, 2015
waiting since may 22nd... Should I start my studying without permit or should I wait?

Aug 30, 2015
Hi!

I am Sanjeevan from India. I am studying in Karunya University, Coimbatore. I am currently in the sixth semester of B.Tech Electronics and Media Technology.

My acheivements are:

1. 10th (Matriculation State Board) - 86.4%
2. 12th (State Board) - 84.6%
3. B.Tech - 68.8% (with 2 standing arrears and a history of arrears more than 10)

I am interested in studying Masters in Canada. My study abroad Counselor told that it is possible to study P.G. Diploma in Canada but getting into Master's is somewhat difficult (for the marks that I have). But, I have the opportunity to clear my arrears in the upcoming semesters and I can increase my percentage too. I would be very glad to hear from anyone regarding the study options (Master & P.G.Diploma) available in Canada relating to my area and also answer which degree will fetch immediate job opportunity.

Thank you...

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
I applied on 15th may online with upfront medical from PAk. Submitted my passport VAC on 10th August since then waiting....

JJsantana07

Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone, I have applied on the 22nd of August, I'm applying from a visa exempted country ans no medical exam is required.

My application is supposed to be processed by the Canadian embassy in Mexico. The expected processing time is 4 weeks.

Good luck to you all.

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
I have been waiting Since June, 2015. Applied on 01/06/2015 with upfront medical, application was forwarded to VAC on 02/06/2015. Classes already started on 31/08/2015

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
Hi everyone

If you are coming to brampton ontarion we have a room for rent for international students available in november 9 just pm me if interested

Raj_123

Aug 3, 2010
what do you all think , do we have a chance ? !
I am waiting since July 20!
Meds passed no update after that , classes start Sept 8

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
hey guys!

Quick question guys! what will happen to our application esp that some of us have their classes already started, mine started last Aug 31, 2015. Is there still a chance that our application will still be approved even though our LOA have already expired even though we submitted it before the intake starts???

JJsantana07

Aug 12, 2015
:D :D Hi guys just wanted to share that my SP has been approved!!! ;D :D

I'm enrolled in a 4 years program.

I have also applied for my daughter (SP), my son (SP) and wife (OWP) , and only my son got refused because he is only 3 years old and based on that they cannot grant him a study permit, however they told me that since he has a EU passport he can enter canada as a temporary resident without a visa and apply for the SP in 2 years.

JJsantana07 said:
Hi everyone, I have applied on the 22nd of August, I'm applying from a visa exempted country ans no medical exam is required.

My application is supposed to be processed by the Canadian embassy in Mexico. The expected processing time is 4 weeks.

Good luck to you all.

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied for uni foundation program for september intake with my husband as dependent (TRV).
we got medical request and had submitted it 5th of september.
my classses are starting from 10th september.

How long it takes more??any seniors or experienced suggestion and help will be appreciated
Should i have to apply for extension or mail CIC for my reminding my class starting date.Just 2 days remaining.