+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone waiting for bc pnp invitation?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

Bcpnp cut off for invitation is so high now whats going on? :(..

I’m waiting at 82, my ee score is 429...just killing my self with job i don’t like :( :(

Any prediction? I read that bc pnp allocation is only 6250 for this year make me worry since this year they already spent about 2600 number of invitation...

They allocated 6000 last year buy ended up send about 8000 invitation...

What should i do? I cant do more english test already tried several times,

Any advise or and comment from people in same situation welcome thanks!

Reactions: Soon to be pr

Soon to be pr

Jun 28, 2018
Same here. I got really great score in English and my score is sitting at 92 for ee international graduates. Until this year with my score I could have lived my life waiting for invitation. It was just a matter of time. Now their cut off is getting further and further from my score. I did everything to raise my score and I am very devastated now.

Soon to be pr

Jun 28, 2018
When do you think this score will drop? The pnp is crazily high now. What do you guys guess the reason is for this? They are not even inviting many people at one time. Little by little every week. This is how they raise their score and work on not giving out invitation to many people.
I really leave everything to God. Honestly, I am scared enough to be panicking every day.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
When do you think this score will drop? The pnp is crazily high now. What do you guys guess the reason is for this? They are not even inviting many people at one time. Little by little every week. This is how they raise their score and work on not giving out invitation to many people.
I really leave everything to God. Honestly, I am scared enough to be panicking every day.
I heard that they are backed up of their work now, so even people with invitation are getting their AOR after 3-4months or so, (it used to take only 1-2months), Once they are back with normal processing time, they will increase number of invitation ( I mean I hope so :()

but you got really high score, 92 is good, close to cut off with current score, will get invitation next or after next draw., perhaps you can get invitation with paper based?(cut off score was 90 last time, but yeah processing time is toooo long!19months...)

I'm only sitting at 82 still :(, maybe need to do Lmia??? even I have more than 1 year work permit? hahahah :(

good luck to both of us, whats your EE score btw?

Last edited:

Soon to be pr

Jun 28, 2018
Oh my ee is low. Only 400 haha. But I am thinking of taking French test. I got good score in Celpip and I am in the pool of ee as a skilled worker with zero experience in Canada since I have been working in my job for less than a year.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Oh my ee is low. Only 400 haha. But I am thinking of taking French test. I got good score in Celpip and I am in the pool of ee as a skilled worker with zero experience in Canada since I have been working in my job for less than a year.
Thats nice, you will get pnp ee invitation soon anyways :), I'm struggling with celpip speaking, I get enough score for other parts, but keep getting level 6 in speaking four times in row...!

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Same here. I got really great score in English and my score is sitting at 92 for ee international graduates. Until this year with my score I could have lived my life waiting for invitation. It was just a matter of time. Now their cut off is getting further and further from my score. I did everything to raise my score and I am very devastated now.
Hi
So did you get invitation after?