+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone travelling to Toronto

guptavandana86

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, please let me know if anyone is travelling from Delhi to Toronto on april 10th , air Canada flight. I have booked ticket for my mom . She was supposed to travel with a friend, But my friend test positive for Covid. I can’t delay my mother travel. Let me know. TIA.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey, please let me know if anyone is travelling from Delhi to Toronto on april 10th , air Canada flight. I have booked ticket for my mom . She was supposed to travel with a friend, But my friend test positive for Covid. I can’t delay my mother travel. Let me know. TIA.
The airport employees will be able to provide directions. Really not a good idea to meet up with strangers and travel with them due to covid.

Feb 3, 2021
Does she has to go through 3 day mandatory hotel ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The airport employees will be able to provide directions. Really not a good idea to meet up with strangers and travel with them due to covid.
Why would there be a problem (if they keep their social distance, maintain personal hygiene, etc.)? In fact, I've seen bunch of posters want to share the costs of the mandatory hotel with other travelers.