+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone studied at Royal Roads or Capilano university at post graduate level and secured placement?

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
I want to take a postgraduate course in business in one of the above universities. Anyone having studies there or got placed in a job, please write back

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I want to take a postgraduate course in business in one of the above universities. Anyone having studies there or got placed in a job, please write back
Would personally avoid RRU. Based on what I have seen most secure jobs based on previous jobs and education before their Canadian degree. Don't know much about Capitano university but it is not one of the large well known public institutions. Many PGD in business aren't extremely useful. They don't replace an MBA or commerce degree. What degree are you looking to do and what type of job are you looking to secure?

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
Would personally avoid RRU. Based on what I have seen most secure jobs based on previous jobs and education before their Canadian degree. Don't know much about Capitano university but it is not one of the large well known public institutions. Many PGD in business aren't extremely useful. They don't replace an MBA or commerce degree. What degree are you looking to do and what type of job are you looking to secure?
Thanks for the reply. Are you Canada. I have an offer for Master in Global Management from Royal roads and Post grad diploma from Capilano. While Royal has average student age 30 plus, Capilano is young university. Both have 6 months internship with a company. Minimum experience required for Royal MGM course is 5 years. I just want to land in a decent job, not that I expect to start as at a senior profile. Maybe 25 to 30 dollar per hour. Would appreciate if you can share more knowledge
I'm from India and have around 8 years of work experience.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Are you Canada. I have an offer for Master in Global Management from Royal roads and Post grad diploma from Capilano. While Royal has average student age 30 plus, Capilano is young university. Both have 6 months internship with a company. Minimum experience required for Royal MGM course is 5 years. I just want to land in a decent job, not that I expect to start as at a senior profile. Maybe 25 to 30 dollar per hour. Would appreciate if you can share more knowledge
I'm from India and have around 8 years of work experience.
RRU isn't a really known university by most employers. The majority of students seem to be international students. Based on what I have seen many of the students have pretty strong backgrounds going into these programs so are often hired based on their undergrad degree and work at a well known multinational. How did you decide to apply to this program? There are much better universities for less money.