Aug 1, 2019
AOR: 2019.4.18
MEP: 2019.5.31
ADR: 2019.7.30
Documents submitted: 2019.7.31
Ghost update: 2019.8.6
VO: Edmonton

Anyone has the same issue as mine?
Mine ADR stuck on : “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded” for 2 weeks.

I’ve been doubting if anyone reviewed my files or uploaded documents? As I saw many people’s status changed from “uploaded” to “ we are reviewing the additional documents” to “N/A”....

In addition, I called CIC twice, agents told me I passed the criminality and eligibility, and the background check is in processing. Also she said the required Schedule A is one part of the security process. Is this a good sign?

So does it mean I only left “security” part to be checked? And what does CIC usually check for security? Will they call my employer to check anything ?As I’ll change to another job soon.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
AOR: 2019.4.18
MEP: 2019.5.31
ADR: 2019.7.30
Documents submitted: 2019.7.31
Ghost update: 2019.8.6
VO: Edmonton

Anyone has the same issue as mine?
Mine ADR stuck on : “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded” for 2 weeks.

I’ve been doubting if anyone reviewed my files or uploaded documents? As I saw many people’s status changed from “uploaded” to “ we are reviewing the additional documents” to “N/A”....

In addition, I called CIC twice, agents told me I passed the criminality and eligibility, and the background check is in processing. Also she said the required Schedule A is one part of the security process. Is this a good sign?

So does it mean I only left “security” part to be checked? And what does CIC usually check for security? Will they call my employer to check anything ?As I’ll change to another job soon.
Hey good morning , my ADR reference letter for foreign employer showing documents uploaded since 31st July. did you status change by now . what was your ADR for

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Your well under 6 months so you really shouldn't be worried about the process. Since your eligibility and criminality is passed, you are very likely to get PPR within the estimated time frame.

Employer verification are done during eligibility checks.

My ADR still says "we are reviewing the additional documents" since April 29, 2019.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Your well under 6 months so you really shouldn't be worried about the process. Since your eligibility and criminality is passed, you are very likely to get PPR within the estimated time frame.

My ADR still says "we are reviewing the additional documents" since April 29, 2019.
No my Security and criminality pass however my Eligibility is on process

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hey good morning , my ADR reference letter for foreign employer showing documents uploaded since 31st July. did you status change by now . what was your ADR for
Is your VO Edmonton? I’m not sure if I’m under security screening or just simply because the vo is slow

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019

Thanks for your reply! So CIC won’t come back and check my employment info if I passed the eligibility? I heared some people said during the security processing period, CIC will check all your information including the education, employment, personal history etc.
I’ve been stuck in ADR and no any updates( already 20 days) since then.
What’s your timeline? When did you submit ADR?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply! So CIC won’t come back and check my employment info if I passed the eligibility? I heared some people said during the security processing period, CIC will check all your information including the education, employment, personal history etc.
I’ve been stuck in ADR and no any updates( already 20 days) since then.
What’s your timeline? When did you submit ADR?
Eligibility is your biggest hurdle. If you have passed that you are deduct turkey getting PPR unless in security checks they find out you're an extremist.

You really have nothing to worry. You could update them you have changed jobs if you want. But I doubt it will be a big issue. People are allowed to travel, get married, have family etc after submitting an application do I don't see how changing jobs will affect this negatively.

I submitted on Nov 2, 2018.

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Eligibility is your biggest hurdle. If you have passed that you are deduct turkey getting PPR unless in security checks they find out you're an extremist.

You really have nothing to worry. You could update them you have changed jobs if you want. But I doubt it will be a big issue. People are allowed to travel, get married, have family etc after submitting an application do I don't see how changing jobs will affect this negatively.

I submitted on Nov 2, 2018.
Thanks for your kind words. But I guess before DM, all statuses can be changed anytime. I know someone passed eligibility and criminality, but got a PFL after 6 months, saying he lacks sufficient fund proof.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for your kind words. But I guess before DM, all statuses can be changed anytime. I know someone passed eligibility and criminality, but got a PFL after 6 months, saying he lacks sufficient fund proof.
Did you see progress on your ADR. Even my is showing same as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." since 10-May-2019 :(

Though I called IRCC and confirmed multiple times that they have got the document.

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Did you see progress on your ADR. Even my is showing same as "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." since 10-May-2019 :(

Though I called IRCC and confirmed multiple times that they have got the document.
Hey, if you stuck on there after ADR and haven’t got ppr yet. Then you are definitely under review required or security screening process, which will drag your file to more than 1 year now

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hey, if you stuck on there after ADR and haven’t got ppr yet. Then you are definitely under review required or security screening process, which will drag your file to more than 1 year now
There is no fixed formular to this. If you ain't sure please stop giving such information that discourages. The file may have been packed due to the ADR and not looked at since then. Ordering GCMS notes may help draw attention to it. All the best.

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
There is no fixed formular to this. If you ain't sure please stop giving such information that discourages. The file may have been packed due to the ADR and not looked at since then. Ordering GCMS notes may help draw attention to it. All the best.
I ordered notes twice. Last one was generated on 16-August and both the set of notes looked same :( Still hopeful I should get an update in this by November.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I ordered notes twice. Last one was generated on 16-August and both the set of notes looked same :( Still hopeful I should get an update in this by November.
You will. Keep the hope alive.

Reactions: capricorn7