+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Saudi's rejected for TRV for wedding invitation

Lilly07

Oct 9, 2019
Hi,

I invited my grandma and aunt to my wedding celebration and both were denied. It stated that they don't believe they would return to their homeland.

It really makes no sense since they asked for less than 30 day visit and they have obligations in Saudi. My aunt did miss one deadline of submitting bank statements and had to redo entire application. Does anyone know if this could hinder the process?
Has anyone had a similar situation or know of any like this?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I invited my grandma and aunt to my wedding celebration and both were denied. It stated that they don't believe they would return to their homeland.

It really makes no sense since they asked for less than 30 day visit and they have obligations in Saudi. My aunt did miss one deadline of submitting bank statements and had to redo entire application. Does anyone know if this could hinder the process?
Has anyone had a similar situation or know of any like this?
They should request GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons for refusal.

The country of origin plays a big part. Women are trying to escape Saudi Arabia every day, so they are a higher risk to overstay or to claim asylum.

Reactions: canuck78

Lilly07

Oct 9, 2019
They should request GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons for refusal.

The country of origin plays a big part. Women are trying to escape Saudi Arabia every day, so they are a higher risk to overstay or to claim asylum.
Thank you! Will get notes.