+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone registered for online classes- Conestoga Fall 2020

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, I have registered for online class, but I’m not to see the timetable for the semester.
I have mailed the college already no response yet.
Anyone who has done it already can give insight please?

paulakoga

Aug 12, 2020
Hey, I have registered for online class, but I’m not to see the timetable for the semester.
I have mailed the college already no response yet.
Anyone who has done it already can give insight please?
Do you have AIP? They told me that I need to upload visa or AIP to consider my registration complete and be able to see the timetable.

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Do you have AIP? They told me that I need to upload visa or AIP to consider my registration complete and be able to see the timetable.
Yes once after uploading your AIP via ontariocollege.ca website if your with some agent call them and ask them to upload few days later you will get college login credentials that's it you are good to go

Reactions: Selas

Selas

Nov 3, 2019
you shouldn't mail upload that via ontariocollege.ca site where you applied for course admission
Thank you so much, I’ll do that. My agent asked me to email it to the college hence the confusion. I have the credentials myself for the Above mentioned.
So we have to upload it has visa received ? In the portal.

Last edited:

tpcl

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Thank you so much, I’ll do that. My agent asked me to email it to the college hence the confusion. I have the credentials myself for the Above mentioned.
So we have to upload it has visa received ? In the portal.
Yes, how can your agent be so dumb in this situation you better do it ASAP