+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone recieved an ITA under CEC and NOT had POF required in personal checklist?

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
prishah said:
in some cases, proof that you have enough money to support yourself (and your family members in Canada, if any are coming with you)

But still you can upload your financial statement what ever amount you show in order to loose ground for PR.
No.

"You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada."
Source: cic - I can't post links yet

Arranged employment requires LMIA.

If you are in Canada, qualify for CEC and currently working, you may still need Pof without LMIA.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olrdude said:
No.

"You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada."
Source: cic - I can't post links yet

Arranged employment requires LMIA.

If you are in Canada, qualify for CEC and currently working, you may still need Pof without LMIA.
So, as usual, the people who claimed you don't need to show pof under cec if you are in Canada already have just vanished without giving the source for their information.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuSha167 said:
In Canada. No LMIA. Invited under CEC. Asked to show PoF. It is not your choice to not upload PoF documents if CIC asks for one. You cannot submit the profile if PoF is listed in your profile as required document.
pof LISTED ??

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuSha167 said:
In Canada. No LMIA. Invited under CEC. Asked to show PoF. It is not your choice to not upload PoF documents if CIC asks for one. You cannot submit the profile if PoF is listed in your profile as required document.
Ok Buddy, share your experience here, u mean u decline ITA because they asked POF as required document?
u belong to NOC 0 or A or B and working too right?

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
2niharika said:
pof LISTED ??
Yes.

prishah said:
Ok Buddy, share your experience here, u mean u decline ITA because they asked POF as required document?
u belong to NOC 0 or A or B and working too right?
I never said I declined ITA. I provided PoF and submitted my application. NOC A. Working.

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuSha167 said:
I never said I declined ITA. I provided PoF and submitted my application. NOC A. Working.
Hmm alright! so have you shown 12000$ or less amount ?
I have shown 5000$ in CEC, NOCA working , I can prove this amount but not able to prove 12000$ without borrowing money from others

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any one here has LMIA and applied for CEC with out mentioning any $$ amount???

or used any other strategy ???

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
prishah said:
Hmm alright! so have you shown 12000$ or less amount ?
I have shown 5000$ in CEC, NOCA working , I can prove this amount but not able to prove 12000$ without borrowing money from others
The rules are general ones, once you submit your application they review it on case-by-case basis. So, since you are already here, maybe you can strengthen your case by showing pay stubs? Or maybe show your investments too, if any? Luckily I had the needed amount saved.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
SuSha167 said:
The rules are general ones, once you submit your application they review it on case-by-case basis. So, since you are already here, maybe you can strengthen your case by showing pay stubs? Or maybe show your investments too, if any? Luckily I had the needed amount saved.

If you apply under CEC then Pay stubs and Salary bank statement and T4 and NOA ....

Its enough no need on bank balance statement

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:
If you apply under CEC then Pay stubs and Salary bank statement and T4 and NOA ....

Its enough no need on bank balance statement
What are you basing this on? Has someone from the call centre told you this? Have you read this on their site somewhere? Please give the basis for your statement. We can't just rely on an opinion.

jasmine4u

Dec 17, 2014
AM198 said:
What are you basing this on? Has someone from the call centre told you this? Have you read this on their site somewhere? Please give the basis for your statement. We can't just rely on an opinion.
Relax AM.. I just put a call across to CIC, they confirmed wat Susha said.
The rules remains the same for CEC. you do not need to show statements.
The agent emphasized that Express entry is just a selection process and since it encompasses CEC,FSW,PNP, some of these programs require POF,hence the need for generalizing POF. however if you have a full time job lmia or no lmia. You would not be disqualified based in POF.

I really hope this puts an end to this controversial topic of PPF,CEC no LMIA.

Cheers everyone and all the best

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the PoF question will be settled once we find out of completed PR cases that had/didn't have PoF and how CIC evaluated their files. Until then unfortunately there's no right answer. I wouldn't rely on the call centre, though, when even lawyers are confused about EE.

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine4u said:
The agent emphasized that Express entry is just a selection process and since it encompasses CEC,FSW,PNP, some of these programs require POF,hence the need for generalizing POF. however if you have a full time job lmia or no lmia. You would not be disqualified based in POF.

Ok thanks! This was the first useful answer we've gotten on this thread.

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
jasmine4u said:

I don't trust calls to cic. Their agents don't know about Pof.

It's a call centre. When you call a bank the agents there are not financial analysts either.