+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received second stage approval or passport submission request?

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
I applied on 2 March 2020 with all the documents like biometric and medical and received AIP on 13 August. After that i received email from IRCC on 20 October you cleared first stage and now there are some changes how you can travel to Canada if your DLI is on list.(my DLI is on the list). And on 31 October information email from IRCC Delhi that how you can submit your passport if you got your final approval.
I applied in SDS categorie and i am taking my classes online from September.
I am from India.

If anyone is in same situation as me then reply?

4vian

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I applied on 2 March 2020 with all the documents like biometric and medical and received AIP on 13 August. After that i received email from IRCC on 20 October you cleared first stage and now there are some changes how you can travel to Canada if your DLI is on list.(my DLI is on the list). And on 31 October information email from IRCC Delhi that how you can submit your passport if you got your final approval.
I am from India.

No approval for indians :(
Applied March 6 nothing yet

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I am from India.

I think the delay is because your review of eligibility start date happened before the AIP system was introduced (July 14th). Do share when your review date started.

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
I think the delay is because your review of eligibility start date happened before the AIP system was introduced (July 14th). Do share when your review date started.
I don't know that my agent have the account only he can see it. And i have not ask him about this.
Should i ask him to check?

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
I am from India.

I am not taking online classes but rest of the things r same. I have got emails and dli on list. Applied on 2nd March , aip 13th august

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I am from India.

I am except for the 20th October email. AIP indicates that the 1st stage has been approved right ? Why would they bother to send the confirmation again in October after 2 months. Sus.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
He
Just curious. Is the "review of eligibility started" date explicitly displayed ? Coz I just happened to see it during one of my logins.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
He

Just curious. Is the "review of eligibility started" date explicitly displayed ? Coz I just happened to see it during one of my logins.
No, its the day when the status changes from "Your application is in progress.." to " We are reviewing your application.." . So we have to find it out through the GCkey or GCMS notes.

Last edited:

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
No, its the day when the status changes from "Your application is in progress.." to " We are reviewing you application.." . So we have to find it out through the GCkey or GCMS notes.
ok, havent seen a date on the GCKey account except for the medical test pass date.
Thanks