+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received OOPNP today June 10th?

trv3dch

Jun 10, 2015
Is there anyone who received OOPNP today? Seems like no one as received, did they stop sending? :( :( :(

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
WHICH NOC CODE... I DONT WANT TO SEE MULTIPLE THEADS FOR SAME SUBJECT I WILL DROP MINE. :)

Holmes Family

Jun 10, 2015
Johannesburg - South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Hers:6221,4011 His:2174,2717
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHOOP WHOOP, Just received ours :
Dear Holmes,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
Now do we wait for a possible draw this Friday, and hope they go down to 468 points or bite the bullet and pay the $1500 and be guaranteed in the next draw... Im leaning to option 2. At the end of the day, $1500 is a small price to pay to get in.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Holmes Family said:
Now do we wait for a possible draw this Friday, and hope they go down to 468 points or bite the bullet and pay the $1500 and be guaranteed in the next draw... Im leaning to option 2. At the end of the day, $1500 is a small price to pay to get in.
Whats your NOC code ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holmes Family said:
There is only one small detail: you are not guaranteed a nomination

frabby22

Jun 11, 2015
hi Friends,
Can someone please guide me as to what do they mean by bachelors degree?/.
I have done my Post Grad Diploma (2 years ) from ontario and have a b Tec from India (no Evaluation done yet). So i am not putting it in my profile for now ..
Is the Post Grad diploma good for OOPNP or no??
can someone please guide.?????

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PT yesterday.. NOC 4165.. Hope ther is a draw this weekend and score drops to around 475 so that I dont need to accept the invitation from ON.