+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone pursued 'Certificate of achievement' course from Humber

Discussion in 'International Students' started by shenazs, Aug 15, 2019.

  1. I am planning to apply for Web design and development course from Humber college which is a 'Certificate of achievement' type course.

    I would like to know if anyone else has undergone this type of course from Humber and obtained PGWP after completion of course? Do we face any issue while applying for student visa?
  2. I got accepted to this course ,but like you i'm also confused about PGWP
  3. I applied to humber college since July5th I'm yet to here anything from them who else is experiencing this?
  4. Please could you describe your profile and when did you apply?
  5. Is it for the same course?
  6. My Visa is approved and i applied on 8th of july. Bdw for my profile I've done Btech in Electronics & Communication with 3 yr exp in IT sector.
  7. Just to be clear i applied for this course on 8th of july and it took 1 month approx.

Share This Page