+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone pls your valuable comments......

skilledman

May 26, 2012
Dear all applicants,

Me and my freind are in the same visa office ,pre June applicant and we sent passport and medical at the same time, we both write CSI to ask about the status of our apllication and the replies from our visa office was different, they replied to me that:

''Operational Requirement we will resume visa issuance for FSW applicant in 2013 and you can take you passports and send it back in january 2013 ''

But their reply to my friend was that "your file was on queue for final review"

I am confused about these two different replies from the same visa office. What is the immplication of these different responses from the same visa office in the same category applicants?

Regards,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skilledman said:
Dear all applicants,

Me and my freind are in the same visa office ,pre June applicant and we sent passport and medical at the same time, we both write CSI to ask about the status of our apllication and the replies from our visa office was different, they replied to me that:

''Operational Requirement we will resume visa issuance for FSW applicant in 2013 and you can take you passports and send it back in january 2013 ''

I am confused about these two different replies from the same visa office. What is the immplication of these different responses from the same visa office in the same category applicants?

Regards,
Even though the visa office is same the applications are reviewed, assessed and decided separately according to each individual case. Also, the applications are distributed among different immigration officers for review and decision. Therefore you cannot compare your friend's application status with yours. You should follow exactly what instruction is received from your visa office.

duhacker

Mar 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
LANDED..........
Hope for 2013
:)
wilson said:
Even though the visa office is same the applications are reviewed, assessed and decided separately according to each individual case. Also, the applications are distributed among different immigration officers for review and decision. Therefore you cannot compare your friend's application status with yours. You should follow exactly what instruction is received from your visa office.

jay_ind

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
don't know when
What is your Timeline.........Jan2010, feb2010, Mar2010

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
WHICH VISA OFFICE DO YOU BELONG TO?
PLEASE SHARE
skilledman said:
Dear all applicants,

Regards,

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Is the visa office asked you to submit passport then said "you can take you passports and send it back in january 2013." If this is the case, then it very wier.
let us know and share you time line please.
Wishes best for you.

skilledman said:
Dear all applicants,

Regards,

edla

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
sent in July
VISA ISSUED...
Not ye
LANDED..........
Probably in February 2013
I understand skilledman's worries, I have received similar reply from my visa office, this reply doesn't seem something which is specific to one case, "Due to operational requirements we will resume visa issuance in FSW category in 2013" means it is a general conclusion for all FSW cases in that visa office. But when they give a different reply at the same time,from the same visa office like "your file is on queue for a final review" it is really confusing....

I don't how seniors will look at it, I would be glad if you can share us from your experience?

Regards

aiden2010

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-11
Med's Request
15-08-12. received 26.08.12
Med's Done....
18-09-12. received at LVO 21.09.12
I believe wilson's comments is correct. Every case is handled differently.. Even if you belong to the same visa office, cases are mostly distributed to different visa officers.
Sharing your visa office and your timeline might also help ease worries of others. You can ask qorax or other senior members of what they think about your situation.
But for sure your VO knows best. Goodluck!

edla

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
sent in July
VISA ISSUED...
Not ye
LANDED..........
Probably in February 2013
@ aiden2010

I know you are right cases are distributed and handled by different visa officers,and from my understanding
one visa officers can conclude about specific cases that he/she is handling, not a general conclusion or announcement like
they'll resume visa issuance in 2013 in FSW category. And another visa officer from the same office will say that they are working on visa issuance currently. This creates contradiction of ideas among visa officers and confusion among applicants.

I hope you get my point.

regards,