anyone please help? september intake no any respone yet

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;) ;) applied for university foundation course for September on 8th july from vfs nepal but no any response it shows application under processing from 9th july.what to do???i have tried to contact through emails but no any rply yet???m really tensed plz help

canadian_chacha

Jun 29, 2015
nishunepal said:
;) ;) applied for university foundation course for September on 8th july from vfs nepal but no any response it shows application under processing from 9th july.what to do???i have tried to contact through emails but no any rply yet???m really tensed plz help
have you called the VFS in nepal.

if the application is delayed for so long they ask u to send the embassy an application requesting the consulate to fasten the process.

have u already sent a case sepcific enquiry to the visa office Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

contact them at the earliest, VFS should guide you on what else you can do to know more about ur application

best of luck

nishunepal

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have already done case specific inquiry but no any response yet,its already 2 weeks i have done inquiry.I have send email to VFS too but they replied saying me your application is sill under processing...m really worried,what to do?how to call Delhi office?any contact no.??