+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone planning for Seneca Sept 2017 intake

colls

Feb 7, 2013
Hi guys,

I'm planning to take up the course on Financial Services Compliance Administration in Seneca College for the sept 2017 intake. If anyone planning for the same course or some other one,let's discuss about the college and yr current status of application.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks and all the best :)

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colls said:
Hi guys,

I'm planning to take up the course on Financial Services Compliance Administration in Seneca College for the sept 2017 intake. If anyone planning for the same course or some other one,let's discuss about the college and yr current status of application.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks and all the best :)
I am planning for Fraud Audit and Forensic Accounting one. I was bit confused between Financial Compliance one and the one i want to pursue. Do you have more details for Financial Planning Course ?

VKM25

Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm planning to take up the Financial planning course in Seneca College for the sept 2017 intake. Was confused between financial planning and Fraud Audit and Forensic Accounting course.

Any help about job prospect on course completion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VKM25 said:
Hi guys,

I'm planning to take up the Financial planning course in Seneca College for the sept 2017 intake. Was confused between financial planning and Fraud Audit and Forensic Accounting course.

Any help about job prospect on course completion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you :)
Financial Planning course --->on compliance side ( Co Opt is there with 1 assignment ) .Further You need to do AML ( Anti Money Laundering course)-----> Job prospects good

Fraud Investigation and Forensic accounting -----> No co opt ------> You need to do CFE ( Certified Fraud Examiner course ) -----> job prospects good with Banking and Big Four firms . Only opt if you are interested in it .

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone of you has further details let me know . I am also eager to decide the course out of the two .

VKM25

Apr 4, 2017
Andy333 said:
Financial Planning course --->on compliance side ( Co Opt is there with 1 assignment ) .Further You need to do AML ( Anti Money Laundering course)-----> Job prospects good

Fraud Investigation and Forensic accounting -----> No co opt ------> You need to do CFE ( Certified Fraud Examiner course ) -----> job prospects good with Banking and Big Four firms . Only opt if you are interested in it .
There are 3 options in finance - financial planning, financial services- client services and financial services compliance administration. I am planning for Financial planning. It requires to do Canadian Securities Course (CSC) course or Insurance (LLQP) exam or CIFP course .

I am planning for Fraud investigation course after completion of financial planning course.

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VKM25 said:
There are 3 options in finance - financial planning, financial services- client services and financial services compliance administration. I am planning for Financial planning. It requires to do Canadian Securities Course (CSC) course or Insurance (LLQP) exam or CIFP course .

I am planning for Fraud investigation course after completion of financial planning course.
Heh sorry i by mistake posted for Financial Compliance course instead of Financial Planning. ...You are going to do two Post Grad Dip courses ??..

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guyz i have applied for human resourse management with co op for september 2017 any review on it ?? And how is HRM for a field ?

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cs_dhruvalpatel said:
Hi guyz i have applied for human resourse management with co op for september 2017 any review on it ?? And how is HRM for a field ?
U have done CS course form India ??

VKM25

Apr 4, 2017
Andy333 said:
Heh sorry i by mistake posted for Financial Compliance course instead of Financial Planning. ...You are going to do two Post Grad Dip courses ??..
depends on job prospect . whats your contact number?

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cs_dhruvalpatel said:
Yes I have done company secretary course in India and bcom !
so you have already got admissions with financial compliance course ?? . Are you aware about the job prospects after this course ? as i am confused between two courses

deesmom

Aug 13, 2015
Hello People ,
I hope to get answers to this inquiry as this thread doesn't seem to have so much traffic .
I just got admitted to the Financial Services Compliance Administration Course at Seneca college , but a tad confused as I have a full time job and was wondering what the class hours are like . I really want to see it through and would hate to have to drop out . Current or past students should please weigh in.

I'd be waiting ... Thanks